Just getting started...

Darlene W.
on 6/30/03 8:04 am
Hi.. I am in the research process and think that the group meetings is a great way to start. I don't even have a Dr. yet, but would love any information you can give. I have already decided to have the surgery, but need help getting started. I live in Greenville, NH and work in Northborough, MA. Nashua wouldn't be too far out of the way for a meeting.
Debi Rouilliard
on 7/1/03 10:18 am - Elizabeth City, NC
Darlene, I am not sure how close you are to Nashua, but the St Jo's hosipitial and SNMC hosipitial in Nashua have Bariatric programs. Dr Brown is at the St Jo's and Dr. Drinkwater is at SNMC so you have a few choices there is also Dartmouth Hitch**** but i believe they are not taking anymore patients right now they are so backed up I dont have a date yet if you read my profile you will know more about where i am in my process. Good Luck Debi
kathyb
on 7/3/03 11:43 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Darlene, I had my surgery done at SNHMC in February by Dr. Drinkwater. I think he is fantastic. I've had no problems whatsoever. Our next support group meeting is Wednesday July 9th at 6:30. We meet at the 10 Prospect Street building in the basement (it's the building next to the hospital). Everyone involved in the program is fantastic, so it's a good place to start. I hope to see you there. Kathy open rny 215/155 goal 140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 477 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 816 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1572 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5040 views