NE GOOD PLASTIC SURGEONS IN NJ ??

Sandra R.
on 6/12/11 2:16 am
I HAVE LOST 117LBS AND I AM 10 MONTHS POST OP OF MY VGS SURGERY. I AM HAVING A LIL DIFFICULTY GETTING RID OF MY EXTRA BELLY SKIN N MY THIGHS. DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO TIGHTEN THE SKIN OR IF YOU KNOW OF A GOOD PLASTIC SURGEON PLEASE SHARE WITH ME.

THANKS

reillye
on 6/13/11 1:02 am
I really liked my plastic surgeon, Dr Capella, in Ramsey.  I would give them a call for a free consultation!
Sharon G.
on 8/1/11 6:59 am - Middlesex County, NJ
 I also used Dr. Capella, he did my lower body lift 2.5 years ago, OMG the BEST, BEST, BEST....I adore him, im using him again for some other work i plan to do....

checkitout
on 6/13/11 9:17 am - Newton, NJ
I used Dr. Fodera in Florham Park, he was great!!! I happened to be the 50% that had an issue (no fault of him) and he handled it so well. I have the whole story behind my plastics on my blog. 

I had a LBL and his office really helped me get some of it paid by my insurance company as well as they were there to answer all my questions, as recent as a few weeks ago when I had an infection in one of my incision lines. I can not say enough good things about him and his office, Dee is his right hand was so nice and really made me feel like I was a human and not a paycheck ~ when  I went to a few other offices for consults I felt like a payday and not a person.

I will say, if I had one piece of advice to offer... wait till you are at a point where you are done getting rid of your excess weight, your results will be so much better. I have seen people who did not wait and their results are less than impressive.

Good luck, feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.

Stella

TV2Night
on 6/14/11 12:49 pm - Hackettstown, NJ
I lost 110 pounds after having a Gasstric Bypass and chose to go with Dr Joe Fodero.  He and his office staff were all great!  I would highly recommend him to anyone who has been through weight loss surgery as he understands our issues and has had much practice in contoring our new bodies!  Thank You Doctor Fodero for all you have done for me... and Good luck Sandra on this final chapter of your weight loss journey!

Pat
Most Active