Dr. Jean Baptiste

Sharon G.
on 8/1/11 6:57 am - Middlesex County, NJ
 Im having trouble contacting Dr. Bapteste, I've called the office 5-6 times now and nobody returns my calls...Im having major trouble with my band and I feel so upset with him. I felt soooo close with him and now he's not even returning any calls...oes anyone know where he is????

jetlag2740
on 8/3/11 12:30 am
Hi Sharon,
Its my understanding that Dr. Baptiste is no longer seeing patients.  The program he was involved in at JFK has been revamped.  Dr. Alexander Abkin now runs the show at JFK and is assited by a top flight staff.  You can call them at 1 732 343 7484.
Good Luck!!!
Tom C.
on 8/3/11 7:57 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Recently I was told Dr Baptiste no longer has privileges to operate at Morristown Memorial Hospital. Doctor Abkin, and the rest of the wonderful Doctors at Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons of Morris will be more than willing to help you out.

Call them (973) 410-9700
Or here is their website
 http://www.njbariatricsurgeons.com/

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
missjuice
on 8/10/11 12:24 pm
Yes, Tom is correct.  Dr. Jean-Baptiste no longer has privileges at Morristown Memorial or any other hospital.  Dr. Abkin is also the Medical Director of JFK For Life, a comprehensive program offering both surgical and non-surgical options for weight loss.  The office is located in Plainfield on the campus of Muhlenberg Hospital.  Call 732-343-7484 or 908-226-4200.
Sharon G.
on 8/6/11 2:05 am - Middlesex County, NJ
 In light of my recent complications, I need to get in touch with his office to get my medical records. I called Morristown Hospital and they have no forwarding information for him, just his old office number in Watchung. Any suggestions???

missjuice
on 8/10/11 12:19 pm
Call the JFK For Life office at 908 226-4200 (Formally Bariatric Center at Muhlenberg) to get your original operative report and other records. 
Most Active