Clothes - Size 22/24

meinnm
on 4/20/09 2:13 am
At one time, I remember reading someone here saying that there were some consignment shops here in Albuquerque or in Santa Fe that would take slightly used clothing.  Does anyone have that information they can share? Feel free to PM me.

I have a bunch of size 22/24 tops & bottoms.  Mostly business type clothes.  Almost all of them were purchased at Avenue or Lane Bryant.   All in really great condition.  I cannot wear these any longer (yay!).  I hate to just give them to Goodwill.  Would love to find a new home for them.
veltrina
on 4/20/09 8:53 am
Hi,

My name is Terri.  I am scheduled for surgery on the 30th of this month, but am still in 22/24.  I would be willing to take them from you as I am in between sizes right now.  Let me know, I am in Rio Rancho.  You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thx
meinnm
on 5/26/09 4:49 am
Terri,

I just sent you an email.

Mary
meinnm
on 4/21/09 6:28 am
Someone from my support group picked them up today.  She told me she would look them over and anything she didn't want, she would bring to a future support meeting.  These metings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wed of the month at Northside Presbyterian.
meinnm
on 6/1/09 1:14 am
So, I tried to get a hold of Terri.  No luck.  Anyway, I have some 22-24's and 3Xs left if anyone is interested (mostly summer stuff).  If not, they will go to Goodwill.  PM me if you're interested.
kat87120
on 6/1/09 7:15 am - Albuquerque, NM
I tried getting a hold of Terri as well, with no luck so I made a trip to Goodwill in a small community.  Figured the small places could use the donation.

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

Most Active