Bummed--------

cowgrl53
on 5/26/09 10:45 pm - NM
I was visting my niece this weekend and I kept offering her sugar free stuff and she kept telling me that she does not do aspartame and I gave her a look like (hello, maybe you should) (forgive me Lord) but she is so young and really chunky and I thought to myself well "it would save you lot's of calories).  I came back and for two days I have been reading about Equal and Splenda and it is really really scary how bad they are for you.  I have gone and bought Stevia and saccharin to see which one tastes better with my coffee...........   I have so many of the aspartame poisonings symptoms that it really scares me...........   Anyone else think about this?
 gonna rain today and I'm glad!    Thank you Jesus.

Cowgrl.......... 

Get support in the Phentermine forums!

meinnm
on 5/27/09 1:46 am
I think every artificial sweetner has it's share of problems.  I tried stevia, but it has a gross aftertaste.  I use Splenda for just about everything.  I figure it's got to be better than sugar!
panorris
on 5/28/09 3:59 am - Las Cruces, NM
A friend of ours who is diabetic has discovered he is allergic to aspertame.  His doctor told him his headaches, high blood pressure, heart arrhytmias were all exacerbated by his excessive use of aspertame.

But if you think about it, there is harm in everything we eat:  steroids in meat, pesticides in fruits and veggies.  There has to be something we can eat.

Pat

Starting Weight:  282 lbs.
Day of surgery:  224 lbs
Current weight: 116.0 lbs
Goal weight:  135 lbs.

kellymb
on 5/28/09 12:25 pm - Albuquerque, NM

Splenda is Succralose (sp?).  I use about a cup a day in decaf sweet tea and my protein shakes. 

What are your aspartame poisoning symptoms?  I stopped using Aspartame too as I was having terrible joint pain in my hips and legs. 

cowgrl53
on 6/2/09 12:58 am - NM
I have terrible leg pains everynight and also my vision is very blurry mostly in the mornings.  I am off of equal, and splenda for now and I am trying stevia (although I don't like the taste).

Cowgrl
Get support in the Phentermine forums!

Most Active