Carmelita
on 6/19/09 11:12 pm, edited 10/17/09 9:08 pm - Four Corners, NM
cowgrl53
on 6/21/09 10:15 pm - NM
Carmelita.............  You did so good!!!!   I'm so proud of you!!!!   I did good for the first few days and then it became hard to eat because I would have had to cook and last week was so busy that I could just get away with protein bars and shakes and not bother with taking time to eat.
I have copied your 5 day food journal.........  and all looks ok except the drumstick.(yuck) and the Sardines.... no way, no how....... I will get going again this week starting off with this bright sun shiny Monday Morning...........  I'm so proud of you.....

Cowgrl
Get support in the Phentermine forums!

goosygirl
on 6/22/09 2:05 am - San Jose, CA
Carmelita - I had surgery the day before you and I'm starting the 5dpt today! 

I'm really glad to hear that it helped you feel more restriction and control. I've been carbing out to no end and gained 2 lbs (my weigh-in is tomorrow, so I'm not counting it officially yet, but I'm pretty worried).

It's really motivating to hear that you were able to complete it and that you feel great and that you lost 6.5 lbs!!!  I hope to have success like that too. 

Nanny157
on 9/21/09 8:15 am - Goleta, CA
Hi there it's been a long time since I have been on the boards and I know that I am not in New Mexico but it seems that you might have the answer to my question.  First I am 3 years out and have gained 20 pounds over the last year and I am frieghtened so I thought that I would do this 5 day Pouch test but can you tell me what we are testing the pouch for as I have not found any information on that?

I printed out all of the directions so I will start but am really curious as to the answer to this.  Will it tighten my pouch back up if it is so stretched out?

Thanks for any info you can give.

Nanny157

Jodi  

Carmelita
on 9/25/09 5:33 am, edited 9/25/09 5:34 am - Four Corners, NM
Nanny157
on 9/25/09 6:10 am - Goleta, CA
Thanks so much I started on Tuesday this week and am on day 4.  It was a hard start but I got through it!!  Had Talapia, and salmon so far today!!  Thanks for the encouragement!!  I will post when I am sure that I got through it. You know I started curves about 5 months ago and have gained 3 pounds and not lost, have lost inches though so I am hoping that this gives me the boost that I need.  Thanks again,  Jodi

Jodi  

Most Active