Appoved by Insurance :)

flyboynm
on 11/5/09 8:10 pm - Los Alamos, NM
I just received my UHC approval for surgery.  I get to schedule my surgery on Monday :)
kat87120
on 11/9/09 10:55 am - Albuquerque, NM
WHOOO-HOOOOO!  Did you get your date scheduled today?  Keep us posted and be well!

Katherine

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

flyboynm
on 11/9/09 12:26 pm - Los Alamos, NM
I didn't get it scheduled afterall.  I am waiting on the Dr to decide what tests I need prior to surgery before I schedule it.  I do know that the surgery will be sometime in December.

Steve
kat87120
on 11/10/09 2:44 am - Albuquerque, NM
Ahhh, yes, I'm sure you'll have a few test to go through (I had quite a few!).  Wow, what a great Christmas present, your surgery!!!!  EXCELLENT!  Stay in touch and best of health to you.

Katherine

Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

nikshelle
on 11/13/09 6:59 am - NM
Steve,
Have you heard anything yet? I am waiting for Kathy to call me to schedule too!!
nikshelle
on 11/11/09 3:10 am - NM
Nice I just got approved to with Dr. Syn and mine will be sometime in december too!!!
kat87120
on 11/11/09 11:52 am - Albuquerque, NM
Congrats Nikshelle!!!  Looks like December is going to be a great month!!!!

Katherine

Unknown Author

flyboynm
on 11/13/09 9:17 am - Los Alamos, NM
My Mom got approved today too and she is going through Dr. Syn.  We are probably going to ask for the last week of Dec that he does them (I think it ends on Dec 17th) so we can have ours about the same time.

Steve
kat87120
on 11/13/09 11:37 am - Albuquerque, NM
Steve, best of health to you and your mom.  What a great way to bring in a New Year and a new you!  Stay in touch and let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.

Katherine

Unknown Author

Most Active