Is it Spring yet???

kellymb
on 2/9/10 11:27 am - Albuquerque, NM
Is anyone else tired of the snow and cold weather?  I LOVE Fall, but this Winter stuff is getting old.  Saturday was gorgeous and it felt so good to be warm outside again.  I guess I should be thankful we're not having the problems like the folks back East are having. 

Well, "Lost" is on and I'd better go watch or I will be lost....
cowgrl53
on 2/23/10 4:13 am - NM
Tired of the cold..........  but am thankful for the moisture.   We had a little snow last night and I can't wait until the weather is warmer because I hate to exercise inside, but I'm so cold blooded that I hate going outside...........     I have put a few pounds on and I need to get my head back together because I have made is so far..........  but I'm always freezing and so I sit on the couch....
I also hate exercising in a house that is full of people staring at me exercise...   the pits...

Cowgrl
Get support in the Phentermine forums!

rodeogirl4life
on 3/17/10 3:26 am
On February 23, 2010 at 12:13 PM Pacific Time, cowgrl53 wrote:
Tired of the cold..........  but am thankful for the moisture.   We had a little snow last night and I can't wait until the weather is warmer because I hate to exercise inside, but I'm so cold blooded that I hate going outside...........     I have put a few pounds on and I need to get my head back together because I have made is so far..........  but I'm always freezing and so I sit on the couch....
I also hate exercising in a house that is full of people staring at me exercise...   the pits...

Cowgrl

Hey cowgrl!  A fellow cowgirl here!  Where are you in NM? The last few days have been beautiful here and we have gotten to ride in the afternoons...how about you?

Most Active