Albuquerque WLS Support Group Details

meinnm
on 5/17/10 6:57 am
We meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month at Grace Church (intersection of San Antonio/Louisiana) at 6:30 p.m.  If you are interested in receiving a newsletter, please PM me and I'll add you to our email list.

And yes, we are meeting this Wednesday, May 19!  Hope to see you there!

Mary
melly37
on 9/8/10 6:42 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
I have fallen back in to some bad habits.  Do you guys have any LapBanders at your support meeting? 

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

meinnm
on 9/9/10 2:49 am
We've had a couple of members who had the lapbad.  However, the majority of our group has had Rny with a few sleeves.  Also, I'm sure you are aware that Drs. Acosta & Lara hold monthly meetings as well.  From what I can tell, there are a few lapbanders at that meeting.  In addition, the lapband forum here is also very helpful.  Feel free to come to our meeting - you might find some information that may be of help.

Mary
gamegrl2
on 9/10/10 3:44 pm
HI,

I am moving to ABQ in November.  I am having Gastric Bypass surgery in October.  I am looking for a doctor in ABQ that can help with follow up care.  I was hoping that you or someone in the ABQ support group could help.  I haven't been able to find a doctor via internet.  I didn't find a Doctor Acosta or Doctor Lara when doing the search. 

Thanks in advance for you help.  I look forward to meeting you this winter when I get to ABQ.

Gamegrl2

cowgrl53
on 4/5/11 2:30 am - NM
Does anyone know if there is still a support meeting in ABQ?

Thanks,

Cowgrl

Get support in the Phentermine forums!

meinnm
on 4/5/11 2:35 am
Yep.  We meet the first & third Wed of every month at Grace Church (Louisiana/San Antonio) at 6:30 pm.  We are meeting tomorrow night - join us!
cowgrl53
on 4/5/11 2:45 am - NM
Sounds good,  I have two friends that I would like to take with me......  thank you for your quick response......

Cheers,

Cowgrl

Get support in the Phentermine forums!

sloansnanie
on 5/23/11 8:56 am
Hi can anyone come to the meeting? I am new in Albuquerque.  I am ten years out and have gain a lot of weight back and I was thinking maybe if I got back into group it might help to get me back on track.

Jane
kcsocia
on 8/30/11 8:26 am - Albuquerque, NM
 Does this group still meet as posted above? I am new to the area and come from an area with a very supportive  program/group and am looking to hook up with a group here in ABQ. 

Thanks!
Kristen
lillian1975
on 1/2/13 10:00 am

Hi, It is now January 2013 and i was wondering if the meetings were still happening on Wednesdays at the chruch?

Thank you

Most Active