Moving to New Mexico

Misty G.
on 11/2/03 8:50 pm - Albuquerque, NM
Hi there, my name is Misty, I am 29. I had surgery in Sept of this year and I am moving back to NM in Jan. I am hoping to meet some people online to talk to that have the same path as I do. I will be living in ABQ,and would like to have someone to talk with and share my journey with. I look forawrd to hearing from anyone that can also tell me how the hospital scene is there, as far as check ups and labs and Dr.s, who is good, who to stay away from, stuff like that. Thanks, Misty
shcarrigan
on 12/17/03 3:56 am - la center, wa
Welcome!!! I just moved to ABQ in September. I'm still using my Doc from Houston. I have found a great nurse practitioner who has been really supportive. I would love to have a wls buddy here. There are only a couple of surgeons doing the surgery here and so far I haven''t found any support groups. I'm here for you anytime tho! Happy Holidays! Sarinda
marmijo
on 12/17/03 9:50 pm - NM
Welcome to NM I live a hop ,skip, and a jump in Bernalillo. I too would like some to have a buddy. I am in the process of foing for my inital appt in Arizona the end of January. So I am just begining my journey.
Most Active