Psych evaluation:

marmijo
on 12/5/03 7:01 am - NM
Can someone give the name of the Doctor they used for their psych evaluation in New Mexico.Thanks.
Danyelle K.
on 12/5/03 4:05 pm - Clovis, NM
I am not using her, because she is my current therapist--but Dr. Charlotte Farkas in Clovis has done psych evals for wls. Charlotte Farkas, PhD 116 W. 11th St. Clovis, NM 88101 505-762-8825
marmijo
on 12/7/03 10:45 am - NM
Thank you for the info , but I am in the Albuquerque area.
Shayna T.
on 12/8/03 1:29 am - Miami, FL
There is a pyschologist forum here and this doctor's name was in the Albuquerque area http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/proProfile.php?N=2095 Hope that helps! ~ T.
marmijo
on 12/8/03 2:32 am - NM
Thank you bunches, I know we have a wealth of information on htis web site,but sometimes these sites are overwhelming. I am glad there are others who are "experts". But that is what this site is all about, helping each other. Again thank you.
Nina Ladon
on 12/15/03 11:24 pm - Zuni, NM
Dr. Brenda Wolfe does WLS psych. evaluations. She knows Dr. Fry and what he wants the evalution to cover. She is very good, doesn't make you feel out of place. She faxes her report the same day you see her. She has an office in Abq. I can't say enough about her. She is worth the trip. I had to drive about 3 hours to see her. Well worth the drive. Nina
marmijo
on 12/16/03 10:18 am - NM
Thank you for your help I just got her name and I wll be calling for info.
Most Active