Doctor names

Richard L.
on 12/18/03 12:44 pm - Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone in New Mexico had a Doctor or Doctor's office do up the paperwork required for Surgery, if so what is your doctors name.
shcarrigan
on 12/19/03 12:42 am - la center, wa
Hi Richard, I'm sorry I won't be of much help with you question. I had my surgery done in Houston. However have you researched the PCP's recommended on this website. That is what I did in Texas. I found a Doc who had several reviews and was still pleasantly suprised at how supportive he was for this surgery(lap rny). It also depends on your insurance... The best advice I can give you is to stay on top of everything yourself. I talked with my insurance company about what they required for pre cert and then my surgeon( he actually wanted more testing than my insurance company) I am very blessed. I know I don't have any names for you but if I can help in any way please let me know! Best of luck to you and keep posting! Sarinda
Nina Ladon
on 12/19/03 1:15 am - Zuni, NM
Hi, Dr. Fry sent in all my paperwork for my surgery. He is listed in New Mexico's doctor's page. Phone number is 505-272-2336, there is also two other doctor's in the same clinic, Dr. Terry, and I think the other is Dr. Dermest (not sure if spelled right). I do know that they are very busy, so you might have to wait on an appointment. Good luck on your quest. Nina
Shayna Rochel A.
on 12/19/03 3:30 am - Monsey, NY
Hi Richard , I wonder if a PCP could help with this? I know my PCP is helping me get together all the blood work and such that I need for surgery. His name is Gregory Darrow 462-6000. I think I might have given you his nomber before. Did you try getting in touch with them? Good luck!! Shayna Rochel
Richard L.
on 12/19/03 1:30 pm - Albuquerque, NM
You did give me his information, I signed my whole family up under him. The only problem I had was that I am under BCBS till the 16th of January and I wanted to get everything started right away, so I did find another Dr in Corrales, Dr Gonzales. The main reason I changed to her is she is a Preferred Provider for BCBS and also is with Presbyterian so I can keep all my records in one place when I change insurance carriers. I have an appointment with her next week.
Shayna Rochel A.
on 12/20/03 10:44 am - Monsey, NY
Wonderful!! I'm glad you found someone who will work for you. I wish you all the best!! Shayna Rochel
Most Active