Dr. Soong- Anyone had him?

missvegas_06
on 11/8/10 3:35 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi All!
I have my lap band surgery date scheduled for December 9th with Dr. Soong and wondered if anyone else had a surgery with him and what their experience with him and the office was.

Thanks in advance!
lorielvslv
on 11/8/10 7:02 pm
I am having surgery with Dr. Soong 11/17/10, I was originally going to get the lap band, But I changed my mind and I am having the sleeve. I know of many who have used Atkinson & Soong. I was also told that both Dr's are there during the surgery.  I am going for pre opp on the 10th. Not sure if I will be placed on the liquid diet? 
Best wishes
newdayllc5
on 3/21/11 2:14 pm
From what I am hearing, the doctors are great, but you will never get a return call if you try to call their office.  It's not them, it's the staff, but if you are having the surgery, the surgeon is what really matters so if you can deal with calling 37 times and not getting a call back but having an awesome surgeon, this is the place for you.  I am kind of nervous about trying them because I had my original surgery done there, but it was by another doctor.  He is now retired.
bhursey
on 2/27/11 1:37 pm - Henderson, NV
Hi Missvegas!
I had my lapband with Dr. Soong on December 1, 2010! I am down 98.5 pounds! Dr. Soong is a wonderful doctor and his staff are very knowledgable and friendly! Hopoe all is well with you! Good luck on your journey! 

Most Active