How to survive a holiday post surgery in Vegas!?

liveninlucan
on 2/26/11 9:12 pm - lucan, Canada

The count down begins!!! 6 more sleeps!!! I cannot wait!  Never been to Vegas and really looking forward to it!!!
BUT
I am 2 months out RNY, and a bit, what is the best things to eat when there!?  I will bring some protein with me but would love to eat food also!?
Just thought you all might have some suggestions of what and where to eat when in Vegas!?
Viva Las Vegas!!!

mareacuda
on 3/3/11 4:54 am - Las Vegas, NV
 Hi there! 

It's pretty easy to stick to your plan while you are here. Obviously I would avoid buffets (WASTE of $!) but besides that, there are a ton of options. 

My dad is in town this weekend and I will be eating out for the first time since my surgery. Here is where we are planning to go: 

Lindo Michoacan: LOVE their guacamole (i will just have a spoonful.. no chip needed. LOL) and ceviche appetizer. SO fresh, light, and delicious. 

Ozaka Japanese: Sashimi, yum! I won't have any rice/rolls... but the fresh sashimi is fair game. 

Crab Corner: This is a place ran by two brothers from my home state of MD... it's a MD style crab house. All fresh seafood.. everything is awesome and share-able. 

As you can tell, all I have wanted post-op is fresh seafood! LOL. It's all about the choices you make when you are there. Most restaurants will have online menu's for you to check out. Stick to plan, but try interesting and new flavors. 

Have a blast, this is a fun town <3
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Most Active