Coming to Vegas, help needed!

catje1977
on 11/7/11 2:34 pm - Raamsdonksveer, Netherlands

Hi Guys

I am cat from the Netherlands. I am coming to Las Vegas in february with my husband, we are going to renew our vows and have a fun week together! as a reward for my losing weight this past year.

I have some question with which hopefully some Neveda folks can help me!

-what chapel can be recommended? We are on a tight budget for the renewal, no guests, just us.

-are there any MUST do's or dont's for Las vegas? We will stay at the Paris hotel from 25 feb for 6 nights, and are looking forward to shopping, eating, shopping (LOL), mild gambling, maybe a show or a club

-what club is nice to go to? Just to go dancing, top 40 kind of music?

-I want to take home lots of US goodies because we can not get them over here, for example the calcet creamy bites etc. I will have to order them online. What would be the best way to get them? can i just have them send it to a US post office in Vegas? I do not know any people there unfortunately!

-I think the rest I can just buy in the supermarkets? I like protein bars (oh yeah for example), drink sticks crystal clear etc, jello, sugarfree stuff, torani syrups etc etc etc

Hope you can help me out en give me tips for a great getaway! if any of you need help with your euope planning, let me know :)

Shana16
on 11/9/11 5:46 am - Las Vegas, NV
www.shalimarweddingchapel.com They start at 129.00 with $60 down. I went there for my wedding. They have live web cam so your family can watch in the Internet.  It is minutes from the Strip.  Free limousine just tip the driver.  The best place to get the SF Torani is a store called Smart and Final they have TONS of them.  No other store as them that I found some will have 2/3 flavors.  GNC will have they protein stuff and Vitamin Shopee have some but I have not been there just GNC.  I am not for sure about the mailing stuff you can get it sent to your hotel room before you show up.  Just be care on the Strip lots of homeless people there will ask for money everytime you turn around. I like Fremont St it is fun and it has the "light show" a must see!! 
Best of luck
Shana
write me any time if you have more questions.

LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Most Active