Local Support

Diabolique
on 7/19/12 1:56 pm - Las Vegas, NV
RNY on 09/19/12
I need a local support system.  People in Las Vegas that I can text or call when things get confusing or scary.  People to lean on when the criticism hits or cravings get rough.

Anyone in the Las Vegas area interested in a support circle?
Lisa S.
on 7/25/12 1:06 pm - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
Hey girl!! Sorry to see this message so late. I am interested. Now I had the sleeve instead of RNY. But we can still support each other.

(deactivated member)
on 9/4/12 4:33 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I'm here in the Las Vegas area. I've been a lifecoach and trainer for the last almost 10 years. Since Ive been into the healthy gourmet business and out of lifecoaching/training, I miss it tons. Email me, text/call whatever it is that would help you through your trials, I'd be glad to help. Goes for anyone. Whether it's a question you have and need an educated answer or if it's just to help through a tough time. Whatever it is that you're going through, this is my passion and it's something that has been in my life for a long time.

Life get's rough, and then our personal dealings come into play. Sometimes it's just hearing that someone else has been there, or that you have something new to try and use when your feeling down. Overall, it's not something that you can't get past, it's just finding the courage and determination to get there.

Im here
Diabolique
on 9/10/12 9:04 pm - Las Vegas, NV
RNY on 09/19/12

My surgery is upcoming and I am looking for some extra support.  My family is behind me but I need friends around that are going through the same type of experience.

Any takers? 

Pears678
on 7/19/13 1:26 pm
I'm sooooo delayed on this by looking at this date but have been looking for another RNYer to connect with!
Most Active