Ohio meet and greet?

Michelle T.
on 4/3/12 2:31 am - OH
My post 'Ohio meet and greet' from a while back was met by many who are wanting to do the same thing. (I was super excited by the responses!)
I apologize for dropping that ball...My husband and I are foster parents who have taken in an emergency sibling group *****quire constant attention and supervision.
Since they've come to live with us I have found I don't have enough hours in the day to do daily tasks let alone trying to organize a meet and greet. (although this is still a front runner in my thought process!) If anyone else would like to take that touch from me, please feel free to do so. Without having ample time to put into organizing an event I fully heartedly know someone else can do more justice given my situation at this time.
Thanks for your understanding.
You guys rock!

m ~
ohbearly
on 4/3/12 4:22 am - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13
Michelle and Ohio Folks,

I belong to a long-term bariatric support group that meets monthly for a meet and greet. We call it Dinner and an Open Mic. It's usually at a casual restaurant and can be breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's really just a time to hear others stories and struggles and have a good time. The group welcomes bariatric patients anywhere on their journey to join us. You can check it out at http://www.meetup.com/MovinForward/.

Our next dinner and an open mic is in Kent this coming Monday. We generally move around the Akron area for these events. This group also does other activities including hikes and yoga classes.

Tom

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

sunnymicki
on 4/6/12 5:42 am
 thanks for that info and  the invite Tom! 

5'9" All weight lost post-op. Goal weight determined by body composition testing.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1143 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1520 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2398 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2300 views