Rip roaring and ready to go lose the last 23#

motomom_73069
on 3/14/11 3:37 am - Norman, OK
I had my 18 mos check up with Dr. B, I've successfully maintained my weight loss for the last 3 months (imagine going through a winter with NO weight gain) .  I had added more "good" carbs back into my diet to not continue losing, because I was getting more wrinkles than I cared for.  Summer is coming and I LOVE the new exercise physiologist at Weight Wise, so I'm ready now to get this last 23 off and Dr B. assured me he'll help me find a great plastic surgeon, if I do get too "wrinkly". lol!!!  Anybody else up to join be going back to the basics?  I'd love to have you join me.......
1 hour wait before drinking anything after meals,
Protein first at all my meals,
Tiny bites ( 1/2 the size of a cherry tomato) and chew, chew, chew
New Exercise Routine (weights 3-4 times a week--walking 3-4 times a week, and stretching everyday)
"It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are, if you don't use them for positive change, you ARE, indeed, part of the problem"

Jackie717
on 3/16/11 1:40 am

Congrats on your success and I am right there with you girl!   I'm in Tulsa and I'm going back to the basics.. started last week.  Even joined WW online for the tracking ability.. and now the scale is moving again after months of nothing.  1 week of WW and down 5.4 lbs .. Yay

Doing Jazzercise 4x a week

Cooking healthy full of protein meals and tracking it

waiting to drink after meals and adding a lot more fluids to my day

Need to start thinking about that chewing thing again.. I have failed at the for awhile.

Thanks for the motivation! and I'm right beside ya in spirit anyways!

Jackie

Started Liquid pre-op diet July 2, 2009 / Surgery on July 16th, 2009
Starting weight: 385
Current: 245
First goal: 180

motomom_73069
on 3/16/11 7:12 am - Norman, OK
Hi Jackie,

Great to meet you!!!  Tulsa is "home" for me, spent my first 18 years there, but have been here in Norman for the last 20.

So far it's been a pretty easy week--really paying attention to what goes in my mouth, found some hidden carbs (4) in my Ester-C that I was drinking, because of all the sick folks at work...so eliminated that.....

We'll motivate each other!!!!
Talk to you soon,
Cathy
"It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are, if you don't use them for positive change, you ARE, indeed, part of the problem"

Most Active
Recent Topics