Looks like I made it!!

cowboymom
on 4/19/11 2:08 pm
Check it out!  I guess I made it to my goal.  Started out at 388, unbelieveble!!  Now done to 158, actually I have been down to 152, but weight seems to flex with travel.  My BMI is a 24!! All the way from a 58. That is 230 pounds down!  From a size 5X to a 8! (even a 6 at times)

I am so pleased.  Of course, I give all the credit to God.  He works wonders through Dr. B and Dr. Walton. I have truly been blessed through this whole experience.  Through the years, I have made so many "bargins" with God about my weight and weight loss.  "If I could just lose the weight....."  I have to give God the credit, cause I said I would be a testimony.  I am!!  
This journey has not been easy, and I do not know if I am comfortable where I am totally, but I am grateful!!  I also feel like I could now do this for the rest of my life, and understand that I will need too!  I exercise at least five times per week, and basically stay on the plan.  The last 18 months have been incredible!!  I have lost only a few pounds the last three months, and have had some ups and downs on the scale.  I am learning to work through that, listening to my body and maintaining.  I know that I need support, I will always have a weight problem, but I have overcome it!!  I am living life and loving it!  I also need to update my picture, but cant seem to get it to let me.  Just take my word for it....I am there! 

angienichole
on 4/26/11 7:39 am
LOVE THIS!!!! I am sooo happy for you!!!! You are amazing and such an inspiration to all!!! I know what you mean about always having a weight problem... but so true that we have overcome it!

Congratulations to you for all your success!!!!! 

Hugs!
Angie
48lbs lost PRE-OP -  LBL on 3/24/2011 -- 11lbs of skin removed! 

Happycat
on 4/26/11 8:23 am - Midwest City, OK
Congratulations!!  You are rockin' your tool!  Keep up the good work- no make that GREAT WORK!!
I have maintained for one year at this point.  I am steady at -120 pounds.  =)
40 pounds lost pre-op    
leah41
on 5/3/11 1:06 am
Congrats to you!

maryalida
on 6/13/11 11:08 pm
Congrads Tony.  How tall are you by the way.  I'm 5' 61/2" and am 170# currently. I'm looking to lose around another 25#.  I started at 281# had surgery 10/13/2003 in San Deigo, CA, I got down to 153# then since Jan. went up to 175.5 # due to hand to mouth disease (with food) and illness.  When did you have your surgery and how is maintenance going?
Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics