do you love your sleeve and/or dr.gorospe?

soitbegins
on 8/25/11 6:43 am
Hey folks!
     I was here about 5yrs ago, thinking of starting this journey. Now, 3 babies later, I am ready to begin. I am 100% decided on the sleeve and my insurance will not cover it.  So, cash pay i go. Let me know how you feel about your sleeves and if you have heard good and bad about dr.gorospe. Keeping it short for now, got to go chase kids, but want and would love your input : )
Happycat
on 9/10/11 6:18 am - Midwest City, OK
Love, love my sleeve!  Best money I ever spent!!  Gor for it!!  You won't be sorry.
I have maintained for one year at this point.  I am steady at -120 pounds.  =)
40 pounds lost pre-op    
angienichole
on 9/17/11 1:06 pm
Love love LOVE my sleeve!!! Best thing ever!!!

I will say, I have not heard anything good about dr. Gorospe. I won't go into detail about what I have heard, but I would not trust going under the knife with him.

I am a HUGE weightwise advocate and would trust Dr. B or Dr Walton with my life EVERY day of the week. Dr. B has operated on me twice already (sleeve and gall bladder removal) and I wouldn't hesitate to have him cut me open again.

Aside from my experiences, I would definitely do TONS of research on ANY and EVERY doctor you are considering operating on you. You have to make the decision on who is best for you! Dr B is truly the surgeon for me!

Best of luck to you on your upcoming journey!

48lbs lost PRE-OP -  LBL on 3/24/2011 -- 11lbs of skin removed! 

soitbegins
on 9/27/11 11:46 pm
I've heard many great things about dr.b. congrats on your success. I would like you to pm me about what you've heard about dr.gorospe and your reasons for not trusting.  I'm considering him as my surgeon. Thanks so much!
Most Active
Recent Topics