Please Help With Insurance Options!

Ken H.
on 7/24/03 10:40 pm - Edmond, OK
I am by far not a new story but, I am a new member to this site. I have gone through the rejections from HEALTHCHOICE as well as the rejection from the appeals/greivance hearing from the Okla. State Insurance Board (even after the judge stated I had a legitimate reason-with Dr.'s letters), and I have been told it is pointless to go to District court because even if I win a decision the HEALTHCHOICE approving Dr. will throw it out....Will someone give me some options to go out of network or any other insurance company to cover it without a waiting period? I heard that UNITED would do it but you have to be in a group...is there a way to get around that??? PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you in advance!!!! Ken (Edmond, OK)
Mendi M.
on 7/25/03 2:02 am - Choctaw, OK
I'm going to copy and paste this on a couple of different lines, bear with me! Time is a concern or I'd be more personal...I have heard that EPOCH Oklahoma High Risk Pool can be purchased individually and would probably cover WLS BUT there is usually a one year waiting period for pre-existing...don't know how much help that was. Wish you the best of luck though!
Most Active
Recent Topics