A mini wow.

Andrew Thompson
on 4/2/11 11:28 pm - Canada
 Haven't lost a pound in the past 4 weeks. Getting really tiring now.

However I am a collector of automatic watches. There have been 3 watches that have sat in my automatic winder for the past 9 years. Well today I was able to wear all three. Comfortably.

NOW I can watch the each second tick by that I haven't lost any weight.

Passive/Aggressive eh?

Still I am dead chuffed.

Before the surgery I kept putting things off. I was never good enough. One of the benefits of WLS is that you start to believe in yourself. Check out my blog:
All Things CPAP

Karen M.
on 4/2/11 11:30 pm - Mississauga, Canada
tick-tock, tick-tock..........LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica M.
on 4/3/11 12:08 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
you wear three watches at once? you're a weirdo

Patricia R.
on 4/3/11 12:10 am - Canada
The mini wow's, to me, will be the ones that really count!!!!   Stuff like moving my seat forward in the car......wearing pants with a zipper in them......crossing my legs comfortably (and attractively)........THESE will be the little things that keep me going when the big losses slow down a little......so take geat pleasure in your little wow.......and carry on to the next one!!!!!!!
Patricia

Monica M.
on 4/3/11 12:21 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i know what you mean, rustycat. I have no trouble in my own car, but my husband's truck has always been a big "snug". I am able to get it in it now, without adjuisting the seat. The next step for me is to be able to lean down and release the gas door thingy, without opening the car door.

Patricia R.
on 4/3/11 12:24 am - Canada
See??!!   There ya go....ATTA GIRL!!!!!!!
Patricia

ToNewBeginnings
on 4/3/11 12:34 am
*chuckle* hang in there Andrew. Before you know it  BLAMO!!  the weight will start moving again.
Think of all the weight you have lost and the amount of time it took.
That should make you happier!
joanne48
on 4/3/11 4:57 am - Carleton Place, Canada
Oh man Andrew, I feel your pain and frustration.  I haven't lost any weight since Jan!!!!
BUT I must say I've noticed changes in how things fit et...I too put on a watch I couldn't wear before and loe and behold it is TOO BIG !@!!!!
I put my scales away cause I was weighing myself way too much.  Getting back to basics, making sure I drink the water I'm supposed to, watching calorie intake, and moving my butt!
Hopefully that'll get things falling off again!  It does get worriesome.
They tell me it's normal Andrew...your body taking abreak.  Well, I'm ready....Enough already body!!! lose lose lose again.
You've been doing amazing !  it'll kick in again

Joanne
Most Active
Recent Topics