Starting optifast and my new life

charm64
on 5/9/11 11:15 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 Well I start optifast this morning!  I woke up and the sun is shining and its a good day.

Lets see if I'm still smiling in a couple of days lol.

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Dollface-1981
on 5/9/11 11:28 pm - Newmarket, Canada
GOOD LUCK!  I start two weeks from today... and I think Im already having separation anxiety!!! lol  Keep me posted .. and let me know what works for you!!!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

Joyce J.
on 5/9/11 11:31 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hey Char,

Keep that positive attitude, it will take you places
Keep your chin up. I didn't have to do optifast, but I know it's not easy. You will be fine, keep posting your progress

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

sam1am
on 5/9/11 11:33 pm
Congratulations and good luck!  Just remember, the first few days are the worst.  Keep busy and keep your mind off of it!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 11:58 pm
Good morning Char! I am on day 7 of Optifast and have no problem with it. Day 3 and 4 I would have liked to eat something but not enough to do it. I like the shakes. I tried the vanilla with different extracts but like it best just as it is. I have had no headaches and only one spell of slight dizziness. May have been a bit of dehydration. Only 5 more days!   Here's to Optifast!!!   We can do this!
jthompson593
on 5/10/11 2:06 am
Good luck!
Ruthy
on 5/10/11 2:58 am
Good luck , it will go by fast , i didn't mind the optifast at all , bought some different flavors of extracts , and made it interesting .
Ruthy    
Quinns_mommy
on 5/10/11 4:14 am
GOOD LUCK!!! It will be over in no time!!!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
Karlalala
on 5/10/11 4:16 am - London, Canada
Awesome Char!  You are going to do GREAT!  Keep that positive attitude with you and I personally believe that will influence your healing and your success!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Big Hug for You!

Karla  - Stayin positive and moving forward!!!

charm64
on 5/10/11 11:17 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Thanks everyone!

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics