6 month checkup( 3 weeks earl)

mollyandboo
on 11/8/11 12:01 am - Canada
Hi everyone!!  so excited, saw the detician today ad all is great.  she said - should be down 60% by my one year anniversary  and - am allready down 63% at 5 months and one week!!! hit 185 today.- can skip my 9month check up and all my test results are great!!!  well  happy birthday to me!!!  so hAppy  and feel great   - want to thank all of you for the continued support  my kids and partner are my team players and even my work  so much support  ty for everything  - am truly blessed love to you all   see u guys(some) @ the Etobicoke  coffee night tomorrow night!!!

Brenda T.
on 11/8/11 12:04 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
wow you are doing great!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

TBIYTC
on 11/8/11 12:18 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
That's great news!  You must be elated!  Just keep on doing what you are doing and you'll reach goal in no time!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Moselle
on 11/8/11 12:56 am - Athens, Canada
Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like your rockin' this surgery.  Keep up the good work.
Karen M.
on 11/8/11 1:05 am - Mississauga, Canada
Wow, you're doing just great - way to go! 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Megan M.
on 11/8/11 1:32 am - Canada
The news can't get any better than that!!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Lorraine M.
on 11/8/11 4:50 am - Canada
Congratulations on your success.

see you tomorrow at Etobicoke get together.

JJ_
on 11/8/11 5:41 am
Wowzers....nothing like getting a great report card....that you can even skip a grade (9 month checkup).

Keep up the great work.

Judy
tango123
on 11/9/11 6:39 am
Wow that is fantastic. Keep up the good work.
Plus if you are at TWH you are lucky you got in 3 weeks early for your 6 month, considering I got in 2 months late for my 3 month appt!
Most Active
Recent Topics