What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

Gabygee
on 3/10/12 9:40 pm - Canada
Blah.

Hate this time-change thing.

Long long ramble today along the Belt Line Rail trail. Should be lovely. There are gorges and rivers on the way ...

B - large coffee, 1 egg Benedict from yesterday's Brunch
 S - fruit smoothie made w silken tofu
 L - shrimp wonton soup
 S - large Matcha latte, kiwi
 D - lamb risotto w ratatouille

D3 and calcium in - multivitamins and B12 still to go.

Karen W.
on 3/10/12 9:50 pm - Canada
I hate the time change too.  Yech.

Gaby, your  menu looks amazing! Now I'm craving eggs benedict and lamb!

I'm hosting a playdate and doing school work all day today.  I expect to get two papers finished and ready to hand in.  Yea!!  Then I'm heading out to the country to go to an AA meeting; my ex-SIL is celebrating 5 years sober and has asked me to speak.  It's looking like it's going to be a great day!

B - French toast x1, bacon x1
S - milky decaf tea x2
L - cheese, salami, pickles
S - strawberries, turkey pepperette
D - don't know; going out with my brother and ex-SIL (strange, isn't it?)
S - 1/2 protein bar; might have a bite of cake at the meeting

Have a great day, everyone.

RNY April 11, 2011       

(deactivated member)
on 3/10/12 10:00 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I love this time change but hate the one in the fall.  My irritant is coming home this evening so I have all day to make sure I am completely chilled before he arrives and possibly irritates me again.  I have absolutely nothing to do today so I plan on just reading most of the day away.  Will make some homemade chinese food for dinner so a little prep work in the kitchen is needed but otherwise nada.

B - smoked salmon eggs benedict and lots of coffee

L - 1.5 cups beef stew

S - greek yogurt, cutie orange

D - beef stirfry, lemon chicken, maybe a bit of rice but likely won't have room.
Marls
on 3/10/12 10:20 pm - Canada
Tracey you kill me!  Is the irritant a child or your (IN)significant other?  I am with  you on the time change thing.  It should NEVER change after this one.

Have a great day and enjoy your chinese food>>??? Sounds delish!
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/12 10:48 pm, edited 3/10/12 10:48 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
It's actually both of them irritating me but my child is away at University so I can block him out anytime.  LOL  It's the SO that is coming home tonight and the irritant child will be texting me all day to bug me even more but I turned my phone off so let him text away.  LOL  He hasn't' figured out to email me instead of texting so I"m safe until he doesn't get a reply and will try calling me but the ringer is off so he's in time out for the weekend to think about his choices of late.

Saskatchewan has it right, we should never mess with our clocks.
happypants
on 3/10/12 11:11 pm - Ottawa, Canada

OMG!!!! Tracey I hope you don't have a patent pending on that phrase because I plan to add it to my everyday vocabulary lol 

What is your son taking at University is you dont mind me asking...I have an only child as well, he is in second year taking bio chemistry and bio technology at Carleton University in Ottawa.

Ps....He isn't the "irritant" ......he's the love of my life  ya-ya I know to much goosh for a Sunday morning :-)

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

(deactivated member)
on 3/10/12 11:17 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
My son is the love of my life as well but he ****** me off royally at times too.  He's majoring in History and minoring in Geography.  He was minoring in English but changed his mind and forgot to tell me.  LOL And that's not even what pissed me off.  He thinks he can go to school full time and work full time and now he wants to buy a brand new car because he is working full time and figures he can afford the payments.  I just want to smack that kid right upside the head.  I pay for school and rent and the deal was his job is going to school full time and now he pulls this crap.  I see a cut to the purse strings coming up very fast if this is the way he wants to behave.  I admire his ambition to try and do both but it's simply not feasible and school will suffer.
happypants
on 3/10/12 11:24 pm - Ottawa, Canada
I couldn't agree more with you. Oh and don't get me wrong, mine can be a pain in the ass too. You son seems like a real go getter, good for him  You must be so proud

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

happypants
on 3/10/12 10:00 pm - Ottawa, Canada

Good Morning Ladies!! Not much going on today. I think I'll spend the afternoon making jewelry. Just learned how to wire crochet and with St Patrick's day coming up I'm going to use that as the theme lol Might make a matching medical ID bracelet while I'm at it.

BB- decaf coffee w milk x2

B- Protein shake

S- bowl of Blue menu steel cut oats

L- cheese and apple

D- chicken broccoli stir fry

Have a happy Sunday everyone!!!

Leanne1
on 3/10/12 11:29 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Good morning everyone!

It's been a crazy few days for me with work. I did a midnight, back in for 3-11 fri, 7-3 sat, and today is another 3-11.

I have been dealing with alot of stress in the past week and have actually lost 6lbs, I just can't eat. I try but food just doesn't agree with me.

Today, I'm going to try a little harder, we'll see how it goes.
B- slice of bacon, 1egg and cheese omelet
-homemade cookies
-protein shake
-leftover burger cuz I was too tired to eat my dinner last night and fell asleep
-maybe some almonds or trail mix

Not sure if I will eat anything else today.
All liquids and vitamins in

Have a great day! It's gonna be a niiiice warm day out there

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Most Active
Recent Topics