Ottawa Softball Leagues?

Cyndylw
on 4/3/12 5:39 am - Ottawa, Canada
 I really want to join a softball league this summer, it was a major passion before all the weight gain, and i've been itching to get back to it.

Does anyone know of any leagues in Ottawa I can join, I'm looking for a fun league. I've checked out the RA centre but it's 1400-1900$ for one season, I was hoping to not pay that much.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Referal sent August 2009 - Referred to Ottawa - January 2010 - Surgery - July 29th 2011!!!!    
Sher1ock
on 4/3/12 2:43 pm - Canada
If i don't respond to this tomorrow, send me a reminder...too tired to think, but have a suggestion.

Cyndylw
on 4/3/12 3:31 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 Thank you so much, one of my friends actually got back to me I found the OSSC leagues, I think I'm gonna go with them!
Referal sent August 2009 - Referred to Ottawa - January 2010 - Surgery - July 29th 2011!!!!    
Sher1ock
on 4/3/12 9:54 pm - Canada
 Was going to suggest you check out City of Ottawa's Girls 'n Women and Sport.  Cheap (and assistance for those who qualify), different skill levels available and varying locations. Individuals can register and be placed on a team.  I played and umpired with them years ago in a previous life.  It was modified fast-pitch (not windmill).

I may go back to it next year as it was a life-long love, but may stIck to umpiring as not sure my knees are up for a return to playing.  At the risk of being forward, may I ask "what's your favorite position?"

Most Active
Recent Topics