Finally!

Dianadcr
on 5/22/12 7:10 am - Canada
Thanks to my number one son, I was finally able to put my picture in the avatar and download my before and after pictures.

My before picture was taken on the day that i started Optifast in January. My after picture was taken a month ago at the Blue Jays game. Like so many of you, I love my RNY.

Diana

sam1am
on 5/22/12 7:44 am
 Wow, looking great, Diana!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Brenda T.
on 5/22/12 7:45 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Yay for number one sons lol.
Great to put a face to an already beautiful women. You look great, congrats on your success.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Janet13
on 5/22/12 7:48 am - Toronto, Canada
Way to go.. great job.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

Dianadcr
on 5/22/12 7:49 am - Canada
Thanks Sandy and Brenda, it's amazing how great you feel! I still have some weight to lose but there's a real joy to finally being the woman one was meant to be. Brenda I look forward to your transformation.
  Diana

Dianadcr
on 5/22/12 7:56 am - Canada
Thanks Janet.I appreciate your kind words.
  Diana

Joanee
on 5/22/12 7:56 am
Way to go!! You look great!
  First day of my new Life... April 23, 2012

Dianadcr
on 5/22/12 7:59 am - Canada
thanks joanee
  Diana

Shar eD
on 5/22/12 8:43 am
Congratulations on posting your pics, for your good health and for feeling so good.  You look wonderful (but I've always thought you look great).  Thank you for your encouragement and advice Diana.  

Sharon
Dianadcr
on 5/22/12 8:47 am - Canada
Sharon, it'll your turn soon. I look forward to hearing and seeing your changes. Any date yet? Thanks for your kind words. You're gonna love this.
  Diana

Most Active
Recent Topics