A shower never felt so good

Patm
on 7/14/12 10:52 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
I had to wear a heart monitor from Friday morning until this morning. I wanted to stress myself so I went for a bike ride and just generally kept moving yeaterday. Having a sponge bath after a 2 hr bike ride is just not the same as a shower. I feel so clean now. Unfortunately our air conditioning went down this morning so I may not feel this way for long. If it's not fixed today I think we'll go to a movie to cool off. Or I may call my son, his condo has air. Seems like he owes me a dinner

sam1am
on 7/15/12 1:57 am
Hehe, do our kids ever actually pay us back, anything?

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

JJ_
on 7/15/12 1:20 pm
Yes they do.  My adult son has cooked for me and picked up the tab in restaurants.  It is possible !!

My teenage daughter has bought breakfast a time or two as well.

Judy
sam1am
on 7/17/12 12:33 am
 You've obviously done a great job raising them, Judy!  I seem to remember you going to a nephew's for supper as well?

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics