15th is coming so fast

Niki L.
on 10/10/12 1:08 am - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
so afraid today just out of the blue maybe it is because i am home alone
I have been tiring to keep busy but i have not been working so i dont have much to do around the house i can handle cooking a bit but not going to spend my day doing that it is raining cats and dogs so no walk had a bath packed my bag now what just thinking of all the good things to come and than back to the what ifs

cloudless
on 10/10/12 1:16 am - Gatineau, QC, Canada
VSG on 10/16/12
 Hey Niki - I'm feeling pretty anxious too.  My surgery is on Tuesday in Montreal.  After all this waiting (3 years for me) I feel like everything is coming too fast.  I've read so much, researched, talked about it, and yet now all of a sudden I feel like I'm not ready!  But in reality - I just have to calm myself  and keep remembering why I'm doing this and all the positive things that will happen when I follow through.  We can do this!  

Deep breaths.  

Elena

Niki L.
on 10/10/12 1:36 am - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
I know that is how i feel all the best on Tues . WOW 3 years wait is a long time and yes we can do this

Laura H.
on 10/10/12 1:39 am - Canada
You can do it and you will.  Breathe and take it easy.  It will be over before you know it.  Good luck and heal quickly.

Laura H.

crstalww
on 10/10/12 1:43 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 11/06/12
Well Nikki time is approaching fast. Enjoy the next few days and try and relax because the journey is about to being. I am so excited for you. remember you have your family friends and us and dont forget god on your side, Remember the reasons why your doing this . Last night I was in so much pain in my back and side and this morning. Those pains are what makes me remember why I am doing this . Becuase I need to so that I can live longer and healther. We can do this . Im nervious and excited with you . Whoop Whoop we can do this Whoop whoop we can do this.

Orientation: July 23 2012       Dr Sullivan : August 16, 2012 Dietician, SW, RN, Sept 26, 2012    Dr Sullivan Oct 17, 2012 and pick up Optifast   PATTS: October 24, 2012         Surgery: November 6, 2012. Starting weight 277 surgery weight 268

sam1am
on 10/10/12 2:27 am
Concentrate on the reason you are doing this and remember how much you have to look forward to!

Hugz!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

jama30
on 10/10/12 4:05 am

yes we will all do this....... i too am having surgery on tuesday...... it is coming so fast now.......... soon we will all be on the bench and beginning our new and much healthier lives

Niki L.
on 10/10/12 4:54 am - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
I am just trying to keep busy so i don't over think things going to make some soups to freeze and some meals for hubby and kids well i am in the hospital some shopping left to do i have made a list of things to do and going to try to stop worrying about everything And all the best to all of you i will be thinking of you all and looking for your posts that you are on the bench

Most Active
Recent Topics