Reposting Christmas Social

aprilbennett1965
on 11/11/12 9:01 am - Canada

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Bytown Benchers would like to invite everyone to a Christmas Social. We are planning a weight loss friendly potluck supper to celebrate the upcoming festive season. Start time will be approximately 6:00-6:30 pm. Spouses and children are more than welcome to attend. Activities such as games, Christmas carol sing-a-longs etc. are still in the early planning stages. I am open to any suggestions for activities. I have a 40 person capacity in my party room so RSVPs with the number of people that will be attending are essential. I would request that everyone who wants to attend please RVSP by November 21 by replying here or sending me an email at the address below. Hope to see you all there. The more the merrier!

I would also like to know from those that are going, who would be interested in doing a tacky gift exchange. If you are not comfortable leaving your response to that online please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Please respond only if you haven't done so already.

Thanks

Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Patm
on 11/11/12 10:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Where are the bytown benchers?

aprilbennett1965
on 11/11/12 10:37 am - Canada

We are in Ottawa Pat.

Patm
on 11/11/12 10:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Wish I could e there. Hope you have a great meeting. 

Poe2004
on 11/13/12 2:01 am - Ottawa, Canada

Hi April

I RSVP'd in the other thread, but I wanted to add that it would just be me.. no guest.

Are you going to have a list where people can sign up for what type of food they will bring.  If so, you can put me down for chili.  Also, I'm game for a 'tacky gift exchange'.

aprilbennett1965
on 11/13/12 3:11 am - Canada

Thanks Poe, I  will mark you down for chili.

Most Active
Recent Topics