Low Carb Grocer is having Black Friday sale

Laura H.
on 11/23/12 2:12 am - Canada

Hi, I just go an email from Low Carb Grocer.  They are having a black Friday sale - 10 to 40 % off.  Of course they are out of my Quest brownie bar.  When you check out, put in the promotion code BlackFriday.

Laura H.

Kathleen11
on 11/23/12 2:28 am - Burlington, Canada

What do you typically buy from there?

Laura H.
on 11/23/12 6:54 am - Canada

I like the Quest brownie bar.  It has 24 grams of carbs but also has 19 grams of fibre which makes it net 5 grams of carbs.  Nice treat.

Laura H.

tmlf959
on 11/23/12 3:35 am - Hamilton, Canada

You can't type in "black friday" it doesn't fit :(

(deactivated member)
on 11/23/12 3:39 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I think the OP means the Low Carb Canada not the Low Carb Grocer.  I see LCC has the Black Friday sale on their site.

http://www.lowcarbcanada.ca/

Laura H.
on 11/23/12 6:53 am - Canada

Sorry it is Low Carb Canada.

Laura H.

Nathalie_Can
on 11/23/12 9:18 am

Just so you know, they won't be selling Quest Bars until Canada approves a specific ingredient so might be never or might be months....even the Quest website won't ship to Canada because of that...I was very sad

just thought I'd let you know,

nathalie

pS. Thanks for the code

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Laura H.
on 11/23/12 9:50 am - Canada

I just bought 3 boxes of Quest bars this past week.  The girl I spoke to said that they will be carrying them????  I'll have to see if they restock as they are out of the bars I like right now.

Laura H.

Nathalie_Can
on 11/23/12 10:58 am

On the .com or the canadian site?

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

(deactivated member)
on 11/23/12 11:51 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Nathalie, which Quest ones do you like best?  I see quite a few flavours on the Low Carb Canada website.

Most Active
Recent Topics