Readmitted to TWH (Sorry East Enders Group)

BluEyz32
on 3/25/13 4:51 pm - Canada

I would like to apologize to everyone who was at the east enders group tonight, I am very sorry for concerning any of you. I am slightly stubborn. I got readmitted here at midnight ish and they are now waiting for a bed for me. Thank you for all being such awesome and supportive friends i could not do any of this without you. I also want to say sorry for talking so much about my dad and monopolizing the conversation. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

birdiegirl
on 3/25/13 6:04 pm

I dont know you - nor was I at the meeting last night.....but I am sure they all understand...

Again - very sorry about your dad.....and hope you are back to good health soon

Nanato2
on 3/25/13 7:31 pm, edited 3/25/13 7:36 pm - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

Bonnie

There is no need to say sorry I am glad we were there for you. Also about your dad hey you needed to talk about it like I told you I totally understand.

I am so glad you are readmitted and they will investigate what is going on with you. 

Hope you feel better soon HUGGS.

Lynn

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

BluEyz32
on 3/26/13 6:23 am - Canada

You called it Lynn. They put me back in the same room actually in the same bed as last time. at about two pm they did a scope i gagged and choked on that thing lol just as predicted. they had to stop part way through as they found a stricture, also an ulcer they think so nothing is getting into my pouch and everything is coming back up to visit me so to speak, tomorrow Dr Jackson who is so nice and i just met is doing some kind of procedure to try and get rid of it. I feel kinda vindicated that they found it so they can fix it and i can move on my merry little way. They now totally get the nausea and dislike for any fluids or food at all.  now we all work as a team to fix it. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Patm
on 3/26/13 6:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am so glad you are getting the help you need. You must of been feeling terrible with not getting enough nutrition in. Hope this solves all your problems for good.

Nanato2
on 3/26/13 7:19 am - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

Bonnie the way you were describing it to me last night and after Dr. Jackson's seminar last week I thought it sounded like a stricture. I am so glad they found the reason.

You are in great hands with Dr. Jackson he was my surgeon and he will answer any questions that you have.

You are now on the road to recovery.

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

Onward and
Downward

on 3/25/13 8:25 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Bonnie, no need to apologize at all.  I'm glad you are in the hospital and getting help.  It was great to see you, and once again, so sorry about your dad.  That's why we get together - to share about the good things AND the bad things that happen on our journey.  I hope you're feeling better soon.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/13 9:43 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 04/04/13

Bonnie, As mentioned by onward and downward and Lynn, there is no need to apologize.  i'm just glad we can all be there for you as you go through these mental and physical challenges.

We are all on here, as this is a support group...key word being "support".....and frankly, i am glad we were present, as I would not want you going through that by yourself and something happening to you.

It was great to meet everyone and put a face to so many familiar names....and look at the bright side, That was one hell of a first time out initiation

Get better my dear and take care of yourself!  cause at the end of the day....YOU are most important.....wishing you all the best!

Gentle hugs

Patm
on 3/25/13 10:13 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry I did not see you last night Looks like you got some great support. That is what these groups are all about, support. Feel better soon

Aca-Verity
on 3/25/13 10:24 pm - Canada
VSG on 06/06/12

NO apology necessary Bonnie.....we were all glad to be there for YOU.  You've had such a difficult time and I hope TWH can get you on the right track....once and for all!!

Sincere condolences on losing your Dad.

Verity

Most Active
Recent Topics