HRRH Clinic Staff

reenie33
on 10/14/13 11:57 pm

I just adore all of the clinic staff at HRRH!  As you all know Ive been struggling somewhat due to the treatment of my partner and subsequent breakup. I was at the clinic and confessed to my poor choice of coping skills. The social worker has been calling me weekly to be certain that I am doing well........I find this amazing, that they go a step and beyond their job. They make you feel as though you arent just another number.

kathycantwait
on 10/15/13 3:32 am - Canada
I think they are great as well they just make you feel so comfortable. I hope things are looking up for you, take care of yourself.

Mandalious
on 10/15/13 5:21 am - Canada
RNY on 12/03/13

Can I ask what Social worker you are working with?

Im so happy to hear you are getting great support. It makes a big difference.

Referral May 17 '13 / Orientation June 17 '13 / Meeting w Dr Hagen June 26 '13 / RN,RD,SW July 31 '13 / Dr.Glazer Sept 3 '13/ Sleep Study Sept 5 '13 /2nd app w Dr Hagen Sept 16 '13 / F/U w  Dr Glazer  Sept 23 '13 / PRATTS Nov 14 '13/ Surgery Dec 3rd '13

EternalEx
on 10/15/13 6:27 am - Canada
So glad to hear you are getting support! I found them not so great pre-op, so i'm thrilled they're providing great after care. Take care of yourself!
reenie33
on 10/15/13 6:40 am

The social worker's name is Krish. A very pleasant man. I dont think he will be at the clinic long though. As I said to him today that I look forward to seeing him in DEC. , and he said that he didnt think he would be there. And I agree with Norma, that the pre-op treatment was not so great 

Most Active
Recent Topics