Timelines

Natyrie82
on 3/12/14 12:08 pm - London, Canada

I see that everyone's timeline is different I was wondering how long after your Doctors fallow up you get to see the surgeon and then the date of surgery. Im asking because I have to arrange care for my son (single mom) if it will be in the summer or when back to school is happening. so far my timeline is

Orientation- Nov 14/13

Nurse Consult- Feb 6/14

Nutrition class- Feb 18/14

Doctor consult- March 6/14   

Social Work- March 6/14

dietician- April 28/14

Social work fallow up- April 28/14

Doctor fallow up- June 19/14 

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/14 12:22 pm

Where would you be having your surgery?

Natyrie82
on 3/12/14 12:23 pm - London, Canada

They haven't told me yet all they said is Guelph is out so its somewhere in Toronto

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/14 12:33 pm

The time lines really depends, each clinic is different, but the wait could be any where from 6 months to more than likely over a year. Alot depends on tests you may need, appointments, sleep study, if you have any issues with your health that need to be dealt with before they can do surgery, also depends on the wait list of others a head of you. I know it sucks!! Believe me we all know. 

But in the mean time try to educate yourself as much as possible, practice better eating habits, cut down on pop, caffeine, sweets ect. Your time will come before you know it. Just keep smiling, and keep us posted :-)

Diminishing Dawn
on 3/12/14 2:19 pm - Windsor, Canada

For most windsor people it is around 1 yr to 1.5 

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active
Recent Topics