Hi Everyone

Pegasus_AM
on 6/26/14 5:34 am

Hi Everybody, I'm new to the forum and very new to the process. I have been struggling with my weight for the last 15 years. yo-yoing from 130-225. I have been researching WLS for the last year (procedure types,risks,benefits,video's,nutritional needs,etc..) and just made the decision to have my doctor send the referral. She sent the referral May 14th 2014 and I haven't heard anything yet. After waiting so long to make the decision it seems like it's taking forever for the next step but I know I just need to be patient easier said than done lol I have been visiting this forum for the last couple months and just made the decision to join. I hope I have as much success as I've been reading amount. Excited, Nervous and Can't wait to move forward !!!

kathie1212
on 6/26/14 8:59 am - Stoney Creek , Canada

it does seem forever lol but time goes fast :) or so they keep telling me:) I'm a newbie as well and have had my info session and have an appointment with bariatric clinic October 6! so hopefully surgery this year :) wish u the bestcongrats on your decision

Most Active
Recent Topics