Motel close TEGH

pegawatt
on 7/13/14 5:42 am - Canada

Looking for a motel close to TEGH as that's where I'm having my Roux-eny surgery on July 16. Hubby wants to be close by and we can't seem to find anything COULD use Help, Please

1HealthyMomma
on 7/13/14 6:38 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 10/07/14

you should ask your center. Mine gave me the names of 2 and the hotels even give a discount to patients and families.

All the best

Lisa

Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass On October 7,2014 with Dr. Hagen   

Soon_to_Shrink
on 7/13/14 10:17 am

There's not much by way of hotels nearby.  I used to own a house a few blocks away and the neighbourhood is largely residential.  If you are driving, I'd suggest staying at a decent motel on Kingston Rd or the Don Valley Hotel and Suites near the science center near eglington.  Both are probably a 10-15 minute drive away.  If on foot, I' suggest the Days Inn - Toronto Beaches which is a short bus ride away down Coxwell towards the lake.  If your comfortable on the subway any of the downtown hotels on Bloor would also be fine as he could zip across on the subway and get off at Coxwell stn and walk the two blocks up to the hotel.  There used to be a B&B caled Allenby on Greenwood which is okay if you like B&Bs.

pegawatt
on 7/13/14 11:50 am - Canada

Hubby says to say thanks for the info, ladies!!

Most Active
Recent Topics