Bariatric Registry Info

DebColCam
on 7/28/14 8:41 am - Canada
Hi all, I saw my NP today who let me know that my referral was faxed to the registry on July 3 The problem is that we aren't sure we faxed to the right number! She was unable to do the referral on line and used the same form we had from 2012. Does any have the correct fax number of the registry? Trying to confirm that they received the referral. The referral process has proven itself to be difficult for my Dr and NP.
awesome0118
on 7/28/14 8:49 am - Canada

Fax # 1-800-268-2370

DebColCam
on 7/28/14 10:27 am - Canada
thanks awesome...that is the number that is was faxed too. So the NP said we will another couple of weeks to see if we hear anything back with it being summertime. Regretting not going through with the process in 2012 but I feel more emotionally ready this time!
Catw
on 7/28/14 10:29 pm - Arnprior, Canada

If you were not ready for the program in 2012, it's probably better that you didn't start.  It would have been harder for you to go through the journey.  I had to wait myself until I was ready.  But once I was, I was dedicated to my choice and have been very successful, acording to my own standards.

Cathy

Dolly K.
on 7/29/14 1:37 am

My referral was sent on July 12, 2014 and I called TWH to confirm if Bariatric office has forwarded my file to them. They confirmed that they received it this morning and I will get a letter in about 2 weeks. So you might want to call the hospital directly as to where you file will be referred to.....

DebColCam
on 7/29/14 9:27 am - Canada
Thank you I will try calling the hospital if we don't hear anything soon! I have emailed the registry but nothing back yet. I know my file will be going to HRRH. I am prepared to wait a bit longer.
Most Active
Recent Topics