What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 8/25/14 8:56 pm

Well I had my first Aqua Strength  class yesterday, and I am proud to say I made it through the entire lesson and I am going back today.  I can't believe the changes in me that are happening.  Today will be a day of cleaning the house, paying bills and other paper work, maybe even a little garden weeding, but first get the swimming in.

5 weeks post-op

B. Syntrax Cappuccino before swimming

S. Large Decaf with hazelnut sweetener, Greek yogurt

L. Cottage cheese with peaches

S. Protein icecream after weeding

D. Turkey meatball, 1/8 cup mashed potato, 1T of gravy (was supposed to have this yesterday but ended up having leftovers from the lunch I had when we went out)

S. another Syntrax Cappuccino protein coffee

Have a great day everyone.

Anny on the RNY forum asked what are your favourite new products.  Mine are the Good Bean dry roasted chickpeas in Smokey Chili Lime.  What are yours?

dawn4511
on 8/25/14 10:06 pm - Niagara Falls, Canada
12 days post-op
Surprised by the weight loss so far. I had no expectations with this part of the surgery but I'm presently surprised. My FIL is having surgery today, he was diagnosied with colon cancer a couple of days before I had surgery. After I take my son to register for gr 12 we are going to head to the hospital.

300ml black decaf tea
250ml protein drink
500ml flavored water
250ml protein drink
120ml cream of mushroom soup
400ml decaf coffee
500ml flavoured water
2320 ml .

Have an amazing day all you truly deserve it.

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Karen M.
on 8/26/14 1:38 am - Mississauga, Canada

Dawn,

Great to see you posting on the thread - I'm so happy to hear that you're doing well! Also - so sorry to learn of your father-in-law's illness. My very best wishes to him and all of you. XO

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica9811
on 8/25/14 10:20 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Where do you buy the chick peas?

crqvingchange
on 8/26/14 12:03 pm

I bought the Good Bean chickpeas at David's gourmet in Kitchener, but I would imagine that you could ask for them in health stores or dept. in your grocery store.

Monica9811
on 8/26/14 9:05 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Thank you!

Patm
on 8/25/14 11:17 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Glad the Agua class went well. It is amazing how much more we can do now. More then we even know.

I am tired today. Two days of weeding and cleaning and laundry are catching up with me. It is suppose to be really hot today. So I have agreed to go to the local pool with my husband this afternoon. I hate cold water. It is suppose to be heated. We will see.

Need to take my dog for a walk soon before it gets too hot for him. He is a very large black lab mix

My favorite new product was Dyna whey cappuccino mix . I am out of it at present

b greek yogurt, blueberries

s bran muffin

l chili, dessert yogurt

s pure protein bar

d chicken kabob, carrot and hummus,

s grapes

cal 1038, carb 131.7, prot 86.6

Zizzler
on 8/26/14 12:27 am

post-op soft foods stage

Had my follow-up appointment today and was given the green light to begin having soft foods.  Yay! Also ok to do more intense activity such as biking as long as I have no pain from it.  I tried ricotta cheese with tomato sauce yesterday and it was good.  Nice day out today, going to try to get some sun.

B - premier protein shake, multivitamin

S - Valencia orange juice protein shake with calcium

L - refried beans with plain grk yogurt and salsa

S - sf dasani

D - ricotta with tomato sauce, garlic powder, a little salt

S - sf chocolate almond milk with protein powder added

90g protein

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Karen M.
on 8/26/14 1:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning!

It's a hot one out there today! I'm not complaining after practically having to wear a parka last week! lol Inside duties today and a Dr. appointment late this afternoon, Andrew is coming for dinner and that's about it ;) My new favourite? Definitely Chike Protein Iced Coffee - I still can't believe it's a protein shake. LOL

8.5 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, Source Greek 50 key lime (oh! that's another new favourite, the Source Greek yogurt!)

S - Premier Protein shake

L - crustless quiche, sliced tomato and cucumber

S - Chike protein iced coffee, later: handful of grapes and almonds

D - 1/3 cup pasta, 2/3 cup meat/veggie sauce, shredded parm on top

S - likely just coffee with cream

Have a great day!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 8/26/14 12:06 pm

Chike is the best Karen, but Guelph doesn't allow caffeine so I am on Syntrax.  I still have half a tub of Chike coffee, two single packets because I bought two sample selections and one Mocha that they included for free with my order.  I am hoping they last until Guelph give me the OK to drink high-test coffee.  You are right about Source greek 50 yogurts, they are so thick and smooth, if only they would make a coffee flavour. 

Most Active
Recent Topics