What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 9/15/14 8:22 pm

Good morning everyone.  Today is off to an early start.  Making hubby's lunch, drop him off at work, than it's swimming, gardening if the weather permits and chores, chores, chores.

8 weeks post-op

B. decaf coffee with sweetener, small poached egg on top of 1oz lobster (they had a sale on at the grocery store that I couldn't refuse) with 1T Hollandaise

S. Syntrax fuzzy naval protein shake

L. Blackened catfish, grits, BBQ baked beans

S. Another Syntrax fuzzy naval shake

D. Salmon, cheese, shrimp. 1/4 backed apple topped with Greek yogurt

S. Yoplait dessert yogurt

MFP totals. Cal, 929, Carbs. 44, Fat 33, Protein 116

Have a great day.

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/14 9:08 pm - Canada
RNY on 04/16/14

Exercise:  Stretching and hoping to get in cardio, maybe a walk. 5 months post op

B:  Yoplait Source 50 Cal greek yogurt + 10 rasberries

S:  Nuts 

L:  Rainbow Trout with spinach and peas

S:  Banana and mandarin cup

D:  Chicken and butternut squash puree with peas

S:  Sugar free Mr Freeze

Protein 67 Grams

Patm
on 9/15/14 11:05 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. A little cool out there this morning. I got soaked riding home last night. My backpack has barely dried out. Work today then a ride home. Went to a 7 yr olds birthday last night. I had put cake into my totals. I had one bite but it was not very good so did not eat it. I find more and more the calories have to be worth it

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s hummus, cucumber

l salad with full fat dressing and chicken, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d stew with beef and carrots for me.

s not sure

cal 952, carb 67, prot 75.2

sabrinastrength
on 9/16/14 3:14 am - Canada
Lots of walking at work today so I'm happy to be sitting and eating, but a quick note to say that dry chicken is not anyone's friend!! Ugh it's stuck... lol!

Otherwise:
B - Plain Greek yogurt with a splash of chocolate protein shake, and all bran
S - homemade "protein" bar from the chef at work
L - Dry Chicken! lol... some veggies but I might end up just having my source greek yogurt
S - Fruit or another yogurt
D - Going to a BBQ so maybe a piece of grilled chicken or veggie burger or anything that is not fatty

Highest Weight Pre-Op: 346lbs;. Surgery Weight: 330lbs; Current Weight: 204lbs
Surgery: Aug 2, 2013

Karen M.
on 9/16/14 11:11 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good evening :)

I have been going non-stop since early this morning. Two doctor appointments, a computer lesson to my parents, hair appointment and then coffee night - whew! I had an "Oh ****" moment walking from the salon to coffee night when I was crossing the street and realized I wasn't walking straight and felt like passing out - oops! There is a definite downfall to never feeling hungry. I knew I was "empty" simply because of the time of day, but I certainly didn't realize I was EMPTY. This is why I love my eating schedule and usually stick to it.

B - coffee with cream x 2, Premier protein shake

L - 1 boiled egg, a little spinach salad, a couple strawberries, 1/2 slice of whole grain bread, salad dressing, sliced tomato

D - at Tim's, needed something quick - 1/2 bagel with cheddar and sliced tomato, coffee with cream later

S - it's getting a little late for a snack, perhaps a mug of warm 1% milk

See you tomorrow!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 9/16/14 11:50 am

Did half an hour of brisk walking at lunch today.  More comments about my weight loss, it is nice but weird people are looking at me more I feel self conscious but I will have to get used to it I guess.  Already noticed people treating differently - opening doors for me in particular.  Its both nice and annoying at the same time.   

4.5 weeks post-op

b - premier protein shake, multivitamin, b12, decaf coffee with milk and sweetener

s - silhouette sf cherry greek yogurt, very small banana

l - 1/2 cup homemade beef and turkey chilli, calcium/d

s - 1/4 cup cottage cheese, sf grape koolade, calcium/d

d - 1 slider burger patty with cheese, ketchup, a little saracha, 1/4 cup sweet potato fries, mashed avocado with fresh lemon and oregano (omg the avocado was really good)

s - sf grape kool aide, no sugar added peaches packed in water

before bed: meds, omega, vit d

Most Active
Recent Topics