What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 10/9/14 8:51 pm

Good Morning Everyone!  I am up  early to pack and one final clean of the house before our visitor arrives tomorrow.  Hubby and I will be spending the night in Niagara Falls then a quick trip across the border to pick up our visitor at Buffalo airport.  I won't post my menu today because frankly I'm not sure what I will be having.  I will pack a lot of different snacks in my cooler and we are going out to dinner in Niagara.  AquaCycle this morning then a lot of running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get things done.  I am not sure I will be able to post tomorrow, but I will try for Sunday.  Have a great Friday and Saturday everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for this forum and for my shiny new tool after surgery.

Patm
on 10/9/14 9:31 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Have fun in Niagara. My husband and I are going to a cooking class tonight. I bought this months ago. Timing is not great but should be fun.. we are doing Thai. Again not a great choice but I when I finally booked it this is what was left. SO not idea what is for dinner

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l premier protein shake

s apple

Happy Friday

TanyaLH
on 10/9/14 10:34 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

16 months post op

steps 12739

Morning all,

CC Enjoy Niagara Falls. Have a great weekend!

Pat, mmmm   Thai. Have fun  and have a great weekend!

Lots of chores today, and coffee with former co worker later this afternoon. No plans except for dog walks and giving him a bath, should be fun!...lol

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am so thankful for this forum and my tool that has changed my life  

B- 1/3 c source greek yogurt coffee, sm banana

S- Quest bar

L- 1 cup ground turkey chili, no beans in it, 1 oz shredded cheese on top

S-London Fog tea

D- same as lunch

S- 4 oz skim milk

Be well everyone

T

kellybelly333
on 10/9/14 10:51 pm - Toronto, Canada

Good morning. Slept 5 hours straight last night. Tossed and turned the rest. So a little more energy today. Headachy though :-( I have a wake for a dear friend who passed to go to tonight. Dinner beforehand, and not sure what they will have there for us after. I will nibble on something though, i'm sure. 

Marathon training, Carb-Load Friday for Long Run Saturday (not usual WLS menu here)

B: Ham and cheese sandwich from Starbucks and latte (not at the same time, for my newbie lurking friends)

L: pasta and chicken

D: chicken and greek salad

Totals: Cal: 1,134 Carb: 115 Fat: 28 Protein: 87 Fibre: 5 Sugar: 23

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 10/10/14 2:51 am - Mississauga, Canada

Kelly, very sorry to hear about your friend. You've had a lot of loss lately - take good care of yourself. xo

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 10/10/14 4:30 am - Toronto, Canada

I know, it's been a tough month. More people to run for! My recent losses were big cheerleaders of my training and new me. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 10/10/14 4:37 am - Mississauga, Canada

I love your attitude, Kelly. xo

Karen

happypants
on 10/10/14 12:26 am - Ottawa, Canada

Good Morning everyone,

Not sure what I'm doing today except to say I'm not working !! I plan to clean the house and and get ride of some excess non used stuff. Since summer I've been purging my belongings, I'm not a hoarder lol but I find after combining two household 11 years ago I seem to have to much stuff that is simply in the way.....that's my plan.

Ps...Nice to see a lot of familiar faces still. I was telling someone on here yesterday that I want to make an honest effort to check-in at least once a day. With all the pain issues I've been having I kind of lost track, became to self absorbed in that instead of staying focused on both surgeries. My goal is to try and eat better. I tend to grab whats easy instead of taking the time to cook health meal often times. I am not gaining the weight back but it isnt always about the number on the scale... its about a well balanced diet.

3 years 3 months post-op SW 270 CW 143 Total loss 127 lbs

BB- 3 cups of coffee with half & half

B- package Quaker instant oatmeal with the added protein (maple brown sugar)

L- Cheese & Ritz cracker, the pretzel ones,,,Yummmy followed by a glass of Almond Coconut milk (not with meal)

S- Apple and 8 almonds and a few cubes of cheese

D- Boneless-skinless chicken thighs with curry,pineapple,apple sauce Brown rice and broccoli

S- bowl of popcorn done in the microwave (homemade not microwave type) with shredded Parmesan cheese drizzled with some light olive oil at some point some Greek yogurt.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.  

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Karen M.
on 10/10/14 2:29 am - Mississauga, Canada

Ann, I am so happy to see you. I got your message and will answer in a minute - read it last night, had a little cry over what we've both endured (and SURVIVED) the past couple of years, and went to bed. Love you, friend.

Karen xo

Karen

kellybelly333
on 10/10/14 4:28 am - Toronto, Canada

Hi Ann!! So glad to see you back on here. I've missed you. Your popcorn sounds yummy!

Most Active
Recent Topics