What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 10/11/14 8:12 pm, edited 10/11/14 8:14 pm

Good morning everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving.  I asked our visitor last night what he was thankful for and his response was "everything".  He is 83 and in very good health for his age, he has a new love who I spoke with on the phone last night, she seems nice.  I need to be thankful for everything too.  So this morning I am thankful for my new start in life with this tool and for the beautiful fall colours and for the fact I don't have to cook today (you didn't think it was going to be all touchy feely did you, lol).  This morning we are all going to a beautiful old mill for brunch at 11:30 so I will make the most of the  luxury proteins and stay away from the luxury pastries.

B. Lots of decaf with Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice creamer (I picked it up in the States yesterday)

S. At brunch - crab legs, smoked salmon, baked salmon, poached egg and Hollandaise,

L. Still at brunch if I can manage a little bit of turkey and a smaller bit of trimmings (dressing, cranberry)

S. Chike (I have two shiny brand new tubs, oh yeah)

D. Leftover crab omelette from yesterday.

S. Fit frappe protein hot chocolate.

Not posting MFP because I'm not sure of the quantities today

Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving

Karen M.
on 10/11/14 9:59 pm, edited 10/11/14 10:00 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a fabulous time at the mill, CC. I am thankful that you alerted me to the fact that there is such thing as sugar free pumpkin spice creamer! lol

Have some prep to do today for our annual Thanksgiving feast at the local pub tomorrow. Each TG and Christmas the owners of the bar let my bestie and I into the kitchen to cook dinner for the 45 or so "regulars". Today I'm ripping bread for stuffing, putting together the spice/oil rub for the turkey and making cranberry sauce. Not sure what else but will definitely get outside! AND...... I'm not sure if we have any Walking Dead fans here, tonight is the season premiere and I.CAN'T. WAIT. Have been re-watching the entire series all week in prep. lol

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x (at least) 3 over the day -

B - Source Greek 50, a few almonds

S - 1/2 an apple with a little peanut butter

L - 1/3 cup egg salad (egg, full fat mayo, onion), 1 slice whole grain toast, dill pickle

S - Chike iced coffee or a Premier shake, I'll choose later

D - breakfast for dinner - 1 egg, 4 slices of bacon, sliced tomatoes

S - coffee with cream, Bengal spice fog for sure

Have a wonderful day!

Karen :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen M.
on 10/11/14 10:00 pm - Mississauga, Canada

P.S. Did your visitor bring you the Chike? Or were you able to find it in a store in the States?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 10/12/14 4:31 am

My visitor brought me 2 Chikes and another large bag of Fit Frappe hot chocolate.  I love visitors that bring such useful gifts. 

Zizzler
on 10/12/14 2:02 am

Good morning back!  I really like your attitude and am going to do the same.  I am thankful for so many things today, especially for this new tool that is improving my health so dramatically, but also for my family and that I live in such an amazing country.  I am truly blessed and thank you for reminding me of this fact.  Have an awesome day, the mill sounds awesome!  Today its the gym then costco for some of those premier protein at 6 bucks off, good deal.  Then groceries and home.  Later to my father's for thanksgiving dinner with the family, which I am looking forward to. 

8 weeks post-op

b - premier protein shake, multivitamin, b12

s - half turkey sausage patty with cheese and egg, calcium/d...later xl decaf coffee

l - tuna on cucumber slices, calcium/d, fruit punch sf kool aid

s - homemade lentils and caramelized onions, cheese

d - thanksgiving dinner - focusing on meat and veg

s - water or tea, a bite of pumpkin pie, leftovers

before bed - omega, vit d

happypants
on 10/12/14 10:01 am - Ottawa, Canada

Better late then never, almost forgot. Didn't do much excep****ch Damages on Netflix. How on earth did I miss this show while it was being aired, holy craps its fantastic. It stars Glenn Close. Day just slipped me by.

BB- 2 coffee with cream

B- Instant Quaker oatmeal added protein

S- 10 grapes with cheddar cheese

L- Homemade beef stew 1/2 cup

S-None

D- more beef stew with small garden salad with olive oil and vinegar dressing  

S- air popped popcorn  with grated Parmesan cheese 

Night night all :-)

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Most Active
Recent Topics