What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 10/12/14 10:08 pm

Good morning everyone.  I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend.  Today I may try to get more gardening done before the rain starts and laundry and other household chores on the agenda.  Our visitor is having a wonderful time so far and insisted on working in the yard with us to help rake the leaves.  He is 83 and very fit so who am I to refuse such a nice offer.

B. Chike and lots of decaf with Pumpkin spice creamer

S. Leftover crab omelette with swiss cheese (this will be my 4 meal out of 1 omelette)

L. Maybe some homemade chicken soup after working in the yard

S. more Chike I think

D. Smoked salmon and light western cream cheese on half of an Everything Dream Bagel

S. Yoplait Fit and Light Greek yogurt in cherry chocolate (picked these up in the States on Saturday)

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Karen M.
on 10/13/14 12:07 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Your 83 year old guest sounds like my 81 year old father - ain't no holding him back either.

On a Walking Dead hangover (my gawd, what a season premiere! LOVE.), packing up to go to the pub where I'll spend the day cooking for 45, enjoying the company of friends, and then home to collapse most likely. lol

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50

S - Premier protein shake

L - BLT on 1 slice whole grain toast, 1 oz old cheddar

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - Thanksgiving dinner - a bite of everything I like except dessert, I never make it to dessert. LOL

S - likely just coffee, we'll see

Have a good one!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 10/13/14 1:10 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

16 months post op

steps 11587

Good morning CC and Karen, Happy Thanksgiving to both of you!

I am relaxing today, just cooking turkey dinner for DH and myself. DH will do the dishes  

I am so thankful for the supportive family and friends, for OH and for people like Karen, Pat, Kelly, and everyone else who shares their knowledge of post wls.

I am thankful for this tool I have been given and the new life I now have.

Thankful that I have a job, and a home and a wonderful DH and a fur baby.

B- protein coffee, 1 source yogurt

L- 2 egg whites w/ mushrooms and 1 oz TexMex cheese, 1 sl whole grain toast

S- 1 quest bar

D- 3 oz turkey, 1 bite mashed potato, 1/3 cup turnip and carrots, 2 tbs gravy

S- 4 oz skim milk, 1 sm bite of DH's pumpkin cheesecake

Be well everyone

Tanya

Patm
on 10/13/14 2:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Tired today. Two days of cooking and cleaning. Did more dished today. I love using good dishes and silver but not that I can not put them in the dish washer. My SIL stayed the night so made breakfast for all. Took the dog for a walk and will probably do little else all day. I have soup started. I over indulged yesterday and am really not hungry today. Except for wanting to finish the last of the pies. LOL

b peameal bacon, egg

l yogurt, blueberries, granola

d turkey soup

Cal 721 carb 59.1 prot 77.9

Most Active
Recent Topics