6 days left!

CassieM
on 10/15/14 6:44 am - St.Thomas, Canada

Well, my surgery is only 6 days away! I still panic every time the phone rings. I am convinced that they will call and cancel it. Does everyone go thru that? It just seems so unreal! I went out and bought some protein shakes and got some of the food on the shopping list from my centre. I didn't have to do opti so I just have to wait to start clear fluids on Sunday. I just can't wrap my head around how unreal this all feels. 

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/14 6:51 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I feel this way too... I keep thinking I will get a cancelation call. My surgery is on Monday. FEELS SO UNREAL to say that! I think I purchased more than need be for my return home (Amazon makes it easy to overbuy) So I feel completely ready, but still a bit scared and nervous... 

So yes, I feel exactly what you are feeling. Not long now 

CassieM
on 10/15/14 7:02 am - St.Thomas, Canada

Oh good!!! I was starting to think I am going crazy! I keep thinking maybe they found something in my pre op blood work that will disqualify me. Lol. I actually can't wait for it to be done so I can calm down. Lol 

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/14 7:10 am, edited 10/15/14 7:10 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thats funny, I am having the same bloodwork issues' thoughts, like 'hmmm I wonder is they found anything wrong.

I have never had surgery before, ever, so it will all become even more unreal as I am walking into the hospital at 6am on Monday...

:D  Good luck to you! 

CassieM
on 10/15/14 7:18 am - St.Thomas, Canada

Good luck to you as well!!! I will be checking to see how you made out!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics