What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 10/19/14 8:29 pm

Good morning everyone.  This is the second time that i am trying to post this so fingers crossed.  I hope you all had a good weekend and enjoyed the fall colour.  We logged almost 1,000km driving on the weekend but had a great time and went to many wineries and restaurants.  I was able to make good choices until last night and ended up having only cream of spinach soup for dinner while hubby had prime rib and our visitor had steak pie.  

Today I have alot on the go.  Swimming, then a meeting, then lunch with the girls, then errands and a meeting with a contractor this evening.  Sometime after that I have to do laundry.

B. Chike before and after swimming plus a few decaf coffees.

S. Cottage cheese with pineapple

L.  I will try to find something high in protein off the menu

S. 1/2 a Quest bar

D. not sure but I have a fridge full of leftovers so I will try to find something I want there

S. Fit frappe protein hot chocolate

Have a great day everyone.

TanyaLH
on 10/19/14 9:03 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

16 months post op

steps 12956

Morning CC ( Raising my coffee mug,,,cheers to Monday)

Thats a lot of kms for a weekend! Glad you had a good time :) The colors are beautiful right now.

DH and I had a great time with the "photo shoot" I have seen a couple of the pics and I changed my avatar to one of them. I will post a couple on the profile as well .

Today is the gym this am before work and then home tonight to walk the dog one more time before bed. I am tired today, stayed up too late last night. I also kept waking up, not a great sleep.

DH heads back to Toronto this afternoon for night  shift work at the Eaton's Centre... :(

B- protein coffee, 1 egg white muffin w/ ham onion and mushroom

S- (after workout)sm banana, 1/3 c greek yogurt

L- Peanut Satay tuna (85 gr) 1/2 c Super 7 Wild greens & Quinoa salad w Avacado and Herb dressing

D- 3 oz leftover balsamic pork, 1/4 c mashed sweet potato

S- 4 oz skim milk

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 10/19/14 11:46 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Tanya, gorgeous new photo of you! WOW lady, you're looking great!

K. xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 10/20/14 1:00 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thank you Karen.

kellybelly333
on 10/20/14 1:01 am - Toronto, Canada

Amazing!! You have done so well. Congrats!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 10/20/14 12:33 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Love the picture

TanyaLH
on 10/20/14 1:01 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thank you Pat.

Patm
on 10/20/14 12:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. That is a lot of miles in two days. I fell asleep both days at about 9:00pm. I was so tired from last week. Went to the marathon yesterday. So many great people. Saw the winners of the race. It was so cold for them. I know the men's Canadian winner said it effected his muscles. Enjoyed listing to In Living Cover. My daughter said her keyboard keys were really cold and she had trouble with them once or twice. There next gig is in a hot sweaty bar.

Back to work today and being very slow. I am not biking or swimming so will have to do some walking.

b greek yogurt, granola

l 1/2 chicken pot pie , carrots and hummus

s protein drink

d curry chicken, salad

s 2 baby bel

cal 943 carb 63.7, Prot 69.4

Karen M.
on 10/20/14 12:44 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Busy day for you, CC, enjoy!

A few errands to run, a little cooking to do, other "house stuff" - pretty boring day really! I don't mind those at all. ;)

8.5 years post-op (long-term maintenance)

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake (chocolate)

S - 1/2 an apple, sliced and smeared with peanut butter

L - kitchen-sink crustless quiche (equal to 1.5 eggs, 2 oz meat/cheese, veggies)

S - Chike protein iced coffee, later: other 1/2 apple

D - Sheppard's Pie (mostly meat and veggies, a little mashed potato)

S - likely just coffee with cream

Have a great day!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 10/20/14 2:18 am - Toronto, Canada

I still haven't tried my Chike protein sample I got. I keep forgetting about it. Also, it's too cold for an iced bevvy!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active
Recent Topics