Meeting the Surgeon!

Kate M.
on 11/3/14 12:45 am - toronto, Canada

Just got the call I am meeting with the surgeon on Dec 5th! I have been in limbo since I finished the my last of my appointments (nearly a month ago) so I'm really excited to get an appointment. I don't mind that it's over a month away because I think the *not knowing* and waiting, wondering is really the worst part.

The best part is tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary of quitting smoking (which was inspired by this whole process). Getting this appointment is the best gift I could ask for.

For everyone who is going through the process, just be patient, it will happen eventually.

Thanks a billion to all the vets and your great advice so far. I feel like it's really happening now. :)

Dolly K.
on 11/3/14 12:53 am

Hi Kate, I just got a call for my surgeon appointment as well and it is on Dec 5th as well with Dr. jamie Cyriac as well. Congrats on your anniversary 1 year without smoking... Yay!!!!!! I am trying to reduce my tea intake and it has been so hard.... so I know the struggle you must have gone through... so kudos to you!

Dolly

Kate M.
on 11/3/14 12:58 am - toronto, Canada

Hey Dolly, very cool! Maybe we'll end up crossing paths at some point. Congrats to you as well!

I am working on the coffee thing, dropping down to decaf is going to be my big priority over the next few weeks...I got a sunrise alarm clock to try to help me get up without the caffeine. 

As I told everyone when I was at my appointments, even if I hadn't gotten cleared for surgery I'd already gained so much from this program, just the quitting smoking alone is enough to say got my money's worth lol  

Most Active
Recent Topics