Wearing a new pair of jeans, but...

Meggles07
on 8/25/15 9:03 am - Canada

Apparently I have no butt now.  It just looks very flat.  However, I'm thrilled because these are semi-skinny jeans which I never in my life would have ever worn (or thought I could wear).

A second problem is that I have no good shoes to wear with them (what a problem!!), so I guess I will have to do some shopping :)  I have been stalking people to see what kind of shoes they wear with them since I've pretty much been living in runners, flip-flops, or plain black work shoes.

On a side note, I guess I also need to stop wearing my granny panties since they don't work with the jeans either.  Time for an upgrade!!  I'm too young to have ugly undies ;)

Have a great day everyone!!

Meg~

B-Trix123
on 8/25/15 9:17 am - Toronto, Canada

If you are comfortable buying shoes and other clothes online take a look at https://www.zulily.com/ The delivery date is usually a little longer - read all the details on their site. Also no returns. They feature product that can be anywhere from low end to high end. Whatever you buy -- spend a little more if you can on good shoes that will last you a long time. Much better for your feet and back.

Meggles07
on 8/25/15 9:23 am - Canada

Oh I wish I could!!  I have size 10 wide (not as bad now) feet.  I have always struggled to find comfy shoes in my size.

Clothing however I could probably buy online now :)

Karen M.
on 8/25/15 9:18 am - Mississauga, Canada

Oh, you have no butt?

WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Meggles07
on 8/25/15 9:20 am - Canada

Yes, and I expect it will just get flatter as I go ;)  I foresee some squats in my future!!

Seyenna
on 8/26/15 9:19 pm - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

I'm all hips and butt, even after losing over 150 lbs? I can't wait until that becomes my problem.. LOL

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

Nikki101
on 8/27/15 5:59 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

I too have joined the no butt group. As well as buying my first pair of skinny jeans and leggings. And wearing them out!

Payless and I'm told Penningtons if you have one where you live have wide calf boots... the go well with skinny jeans I find.

Most Active
Recent Topics