How is everyone doing?

Suzanne B.
on 8/9/11 2:49 pm - OR
Hi

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing?  Summer time makes all of this a lot easier.  If you have already had surgery, it is easier to find the fresh veggies and fruit.  Take advantage of all of these things out there.  Walk more, park your car and walk as much as you can.  I makes trips to the store and if I don't have a lot of groceries  to get  I walk. to the store.  I do this early in the morning before it gets warm.

Make time for you.  Learn to put yourself first for a change.  We always take care of everyone else first.

I wish you luck if you are waiting to hear from an insurance company.  I gave up on them and waiting, and I was a self pay. I know that more insurance companies now are covering weight loss surgery and this is really great.  Maybe one day we will not have to beg and fight to get what we should have.

Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Lyn W.
on 8/10/11 3:45 am - Roxboro, NC
 Hey Suzanne...Just wanted to thank you for the email earlier & hope you are enjoying yourself!!!
Suzanne B.
on 8/10/11 7:32 am - OR
Hey Lyn,

Having a great time. I have been packing my suitcase.  We are flying out tomorrow for Reno, Nevada.  We are going to Hot August Nights.  It is a large car show for a week over 5,000 street rods and classic cars.  We have 3 ourselves, but not taking any of them this time.  Just going for a small vacation.  I hope you are doing ok.  Rememebr it is very normal to have all kinds of fears, and emotions and second guess yourself about having WLS.  You are in good hands and going to do just fine.  I will be checking my E-mail while we are gone too. So if you need anything, just send me an E-mail.

Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Most Active
Recent Topics