I need a PCP provider.

Christa E.
on 6/28/03 8:06 pm - Portland, OR
I feel so grateful to have this forum. I just moved here and I also need to look for a Primary Care Provider. Does anyone have suggestions of a Doc who is sensitive and knowledgable of the procedure. Its my worse fear to get a doc that says, "You just haven't tried hard enough".. UGH! Thanks, Christa
Joscelin
on 6/29/03 12:43 am - Nampa, ID
Christa.. my Nurse Practicioner at Providence is FABULOUS! And having helped educate her about WLS I can tell you she knows what it's about. Her name is Dolores Foglio and she's at Providence Portland (NE off of 47th & Glisan) last I heard she is accepting patients.. if you see her please feel free to tell her I sent you! The office number is 503 215-4605. Email me if you need more info. [email protected] ~Julie
Betty S.
on 6/29/03 2:27 am - Portland, OR
Hi Christa; My PCP is great...Her name is Dr Gunapalli at the Portland Clinic in Beaverton. In fact, she said all the PCP docs there are very supportive. I didn't need a referral, but made an appointment to speak to her about it anyway, and she was very knowledgeable about insurance issues, post and pre op care, and most everything involved. Actually, since I came down this path, I haven't had one doctor say anything bad about it to me...in fact, I think they are much more supportive, because they see first hand what we go through.
Most Active
Recent Topics