more waiting

Shelley Billings
on 8/19/03 8:07 am - Oregon City, OR
Hello Everyone, I just got off the phone with United Healthcare. I was just trying to see if they even have my paperwork yet. They told me to call back in 2 weeks. I said are you serious!!!! This waiting and waiting is killing me. I guess I better quit setting time frames for myself. It just keeps getting me down in the dumps. I just want to be on the other side.
Denise C.
on 8/19/03 3:59 pm
Hi Shelley, I have looked into a lot of health ins. and I must say that United Healthcare has the best track record. Wish I had them. Keep your chin up. I did see someone write that they talked to a "care coordinater". Don't know if it will help the wait. Keep calling them just to get an "up date" you know about the squeeky wheel ;) good luck D.
Sheri D.
on 8/20/03 4:04 am - Wilsonville, OR
REMEMBER TO KEEP SMILING! IT KEEPS EM GUESSING! YOU'LL GET THERE--I TOLD YOU IT JUST TAKES MORE PATIENCE THAN YOU THINK YOU HAVE AND THEN ONE DAY YOU GET THE LIFE CHANGING NEWS!! YOU'RE IN MY THOUGHTS!
Denise H.
on 8/21/03 3:24 pm - Hood River, Or
RNY on 08/27/03 with
Shelly, I to have United Healthcare. I am scheduled for surgery next week. Have patience, though it is hard. I was feeling like you and getting impatient. They told me they didn't have record of receiving my paperwork. A week later I had pre approval. The people that answer the phone do not have access to your information. The ones that make the decision are the only ones with the answers and you won't be able to talk to them. They will contact your surgeon first and then the surgeons office will contact you. Sometimes the surgeons office can get info that you can't get. Hang in there it is worth the wait. It worked for me and it can work for you! God Bless, Denise Howes
Most Active
Recent Topics