I have a date,

Monicaflath
on 9/2/03 7:50 am - Portland, OR
Hey out there in dream land, ya you Sheri and Shelley!!!! Have you gotten your date yet Shelley?. What about you Sheri, How are you feeling, only what 22 days tell you have your big day, How are you feeling? Is this weekend still on for Sunday @ MCMENAMENS? In Oregon City.? If you have changed your minds please email me and let me know. Sorry about the other day, on the phone with my husband . He means well, but easily frustrated since trying to quit smoking. I am dealing. Very excited about my date. Can't wait for the days to go faster. My pre-op appointment is October 10, 2003. I had a busy weekend, it was fun @ my sisters, went for a big BBQ. first time there. beautiful home. Mars came up right over her shrubs, it was great. She showed me her pictures from her trip to Italy for three weeks. It was a very pleasant visit with her, we were the only ones not drinking. Anyway, this has been quite an ordeal going through all this, and very stressful, but I am glad that I did it. And it has been great meeting you two. I do hope we stay in touch. And help each other along the way.
Denise C.
on 9/2/03 8:34 am
Isn't it the best feeling? I'll pray all goes well for you. Denise
Maria N.
on 9/2/03 9:13 am - Portland, OR
Congratulations!
Shelley Billings
on 9/4/03 3:54 am - Oregon City, OR
Hi Monica, I wish I was in dreamland. I am so tired! Sunday at McMenamins still works for me. My husband may be going out of town, but I will be there. I think he is going out of town just so he doesn't have to celebrate my birthday on Monday. I still haven't gotten my date. I was told on Tuesday that they had put a rush on it....but it is still in review. I sure hope I hear something by Friday. I'm glad you had a great time at your Sister's house. Sure sounded fun to me. And quit worrying about your husband! None of us have perfect lives that is for sure. I do plan on staying in touch with you! I hope you will come and visit me when I am recovering. Talk to you soon!
Sheri D.
on 9/4/03 6:00 am - Wilsonville, OR
I'm doing the happy dance for you--course it's not a pretty dance right now--lol--but soon enough it will be--lol--ok you know my humor--don't worry about your husband--I really can't even remember what he did--lol---mine bugs all the time and he isn't even quitting smoking--lol--I hope your husband comes sunday Shelley--we all want to meet him--my husband has a cold today and is miserable---so hopefully it passes or I will be with out him on sunday too. I hope you both keep in touch with me....I loved meeting you )
Most Active
Recent Topics